You can type here any text you want

computer tech and electric tech

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
besides the knock sensor (where is it on the 83 t-type?) are there any major computer systems on the car? I see a bunch of wires that lead to nothing and several boxes with fuses on the passenger side. I know that the 78 and 79 had turbo computers on them, but I am in the middle of an electric nightmare with my car. the dashboard lights dont work so I cant drive the car at night, and I dont know what fuse # goes where... HELP ME PLEASE:(

The fuse is under the dash on the drivers side. The puter won't have anything to do with them. You may just have a bad headlight switch. Have you tried adjusting the brightness by turning the knob yet? Pull the switch out to the first notch and turn it both directions and tell us what happens please.

Wires leading to the passenger side are for the ECM, the drivers side is the dash board. The two systems are independent for the most part.

For example, there are two coolant sensors - one foe the gauge on the dash and the other for the ECM.

Back