Congrats to Brian Lorenz!

I have always liked this car, what he has done is truly amazing and inspiring. Congrats on the magazine article !!! Well deserved.

Bryan

Finally got the magazine. Congratulations Brian! The pictures don't do it justice. This car is very, very pristine.

Congrats on the Ink Brian! Well deserved... ;)

Thanks alot Cal and Scot!:)

Congrats Brian!!! This is a perfect representation of what a fast Turbo Buick should look like. Nothing is overly impressive about a race car, they are supposed to be fast. but when a true street car crosses over....................man does it grab attention. Well done brother, well done.

Thanks so much Mike! I really appreciate that comment.. This was my exact my intention with the car. To run and perform like a full blown race car and yet look as street/stock appearing as possible and not alter the car in any way that isn't easily reversible and changed back to original. This was an extremely important part of this build and a must for me.

What an amazing car. I recently saw this car and was speechless for a few minutes. The only thing I could say was wow. Amazing car. Thanks Brian for sharing some of the info on the motor to help me build my motor. I'm pickin up my copy of the magazine today. Congrats my friend.

Thank you Brian! I'm looking forward to helping and working with you to see your goals met with your car! I want to see your car run bottom 10's this year and 9s next year bud!;)

Awesome car!!! Congrats.

Thanks alot Rob!! I cant wait to see your outstanding car run with the new combo!

I have always liked this car, what he has done is truly amazing and inspiring. Congrats on the magazine article !!! Well deserved.

Bryan
Just got done reading it. Very nice!

Thanks guys! I do hope this car inspires people to take there TR's to the highest performance levals possible and yet still keep them close in alot of the ways they left Buick.:)

Got my copy! :) Then lost it :eek: But found it again :p
This issue is now in with my "Best of" collection.

Congrats Brian! You are a true asset to the turbobuick community. Brian's quick TTA was why I bought my first TTA in 2002. I still have a copy of that car launching in one of my scrapbooks. Brings back memories.

jesus!! I can't find a copy here to save my life! :mad: I' ve gone to 2 pepboys and nothing. all I seeis the one that has bad in black on the outside.
I thought for sure a GN would be in there, and nothing. guess I'll try a book store tomorrow. congrats Brian!! you made us all proud. beautiful car
great work.

jesus!! I can't find a copy here to save my life! :mad: I' ve gone to 2 pepboys and nothing. all I seeis the one that has bad in black on the outside.
I thought for sure a GN would be in there, and nothing. guess I'll try a book store tomorrow. congrats Brian!! you made us all proud. beautiful car
great work.
That's the issue. It's not a GN your looking for. Page 23 starts the article. Its a Light Metallic Brown Turbo T.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's the issue. It's not a GN your looking for. Page 23 starts the article. Its a Light Metallic Brown Turbo T.

Yeah, Grandma's car..........just make sure she's wearing a helmet. And knows how to fold a parachute.

I know , ( thanks anyway :)) I look for buicks, but thank again for the info, I love seeing a buick on a magazine . needless to say I bet we all collect them.
again nice work Brian.

Congrats Brian! You are a true asset to the turbobuick community. Brian's quick TTA was why I bought my first TTA in 2002. I still have a copy of that car launching in one of my scrapbooks. Brings back memories.

Thanks Bo! I appreciate the kind words. :) That car is still very dear to me and is really what got me started with this Turbo Buick obsession. I think that's the main reason why I have never sold the car. Here is a pict of it from Bowling Green back in '98 to bring back some memories. 11.70s in a virtually bone stock car was getting it done back then;)

TTA.jpg

great work.

Thanks nos! Glad you found an issue:D

CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME CAR and great write up!!!!!

Hope to see you in Bowling Green!!!!

JD

Thanks alot JD!

I plan on being there! See you guys this fall!