Congrats to Rob Raymer, Kevin Slaby, and Brian McMillan

Yea, not sure where they got the whole "widened" idea....I don't think I ever mistakenly said that...but who knows. As far as I know, they are Appliance wheels (?). I sold the slicks, but still have the rear wheels and front wheels (with 2 new BFG tires) for sale. $700 will take them.

I can't use them anymore since adding the Moser axles with 5/8" studs.

And yes, Lonnie builds one hell of a transmission. His transmission is almost as good as his customer support. :)

Rob your car is badass. my teacher who used to sell hot airs didnt think it ran 9s. im tempted to convert over to a bench seat b/c it looks sooooooo comfy. and i give you prasi for running an alky kit on your stage 2. everyone i see with a stage 2 is like "oh my engine is too precious to run anything but racegas thru". wtf kinda fun is that on the street? the car probably sucks fuel at WOT so the $50 you spent on a 1/4 tank of racegas is gone so fast. im sure you will love the alky kit but find little need for it on the street due to the tires always breaking loose. tell us how it wourks out for you and congrats on getting the car in the magazine and making it run 9s with a 200 tranny, fulll interior, and A/C and powersteering.

:D :cool:

Doh! I was thinking they were Vectors because of the wider fin area and that is the whole purpose of my question was to see if they would be for sale since Rob stated the car now had different rims. I just didnt do any searching.

Thanks

Originally posted by turbosam6
Got my new issue of GM high tech today, thank god theres finally some TR coverage!

Robs car is freakin' awesome! I'd give my left you know what for that thing!

Kevins and Brians cars were in the street heat section, nice cars guys!

WOW I can't believe I missed this thread! Which issue is it????????????
Now I need to find a copy!!

Congrats Rob for making the rag!!!

Thanks GM High Tech for the coverage!!

Kevin

July '03 issue you slacker!!!;) :p

BTW, your car looked good in the street heat section:)

My congrats goes out to you and Brian:cool:

HEHEE.. Since I was too lazy to wash it I asked them to keep the pic small so it wouldn't show all the bird poop...:)