Considering Cadillac CTS or CTS-V... Any input?

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure you realize this, but it's really badass to have a GN and a CTS-V sitting next to each other in your driveway, especially both in black!

I'm jealous! :mad:

May you only love it more as time passes...

Thanks guys, I am really stoked. I just have to remember to spend time with the GN too so I don't get her jealous. J/k. In all actuality, the wife will probably drive the V 3 times a week while I drive either the GN or the Excursion, then I "am allowed" to drive the V the other 2 days. She has more of a commute taking my son to preschool, so it only makes sense. (as much as I hate to admit it) It was funny, the other night we had "date night" and usually she makes me drive but that was not the case this time. She was as stoked as I was about driving the V. :)

Looks great, congrats. What year is the Excurison? Love those too especially with the diesel.

Thanks Peter! 2004 Excursion, with the 6.0 Powerstroke. Has a small lift, 35's with 18" wheels, a few custom tunes, intake, exhaust, some gauges, etc. Fun truck for sure. Pulled a 24' car trailer loaded to the gills (probably exceeding the capacity, helping someone move...) this past summer and it was like it wasn't even back there. That was from here to Kansas!