Considering trade Syclone for 87 GN

Autoaddictions

I have both a Typhoon And Syclone and always wanted a GN. Ive spent the last 2 years restoring my Syclone. I have over 20,000 invested so im not looking for junk.
61,000 miles. engine was replaced new 15,000 miles ago.
Stage 3 700r4 just built.
engine is 100% stock
Rpm 3" SS cat back exhaust
18" corvette c5 Z06 wheels
Complete repaint PPG
No rust what so ever
Interior is like new condition.
AC just replaced blows ice cold.
Atr pit bull street chip.
Atr aux intercooler heat exchanger and Johnson IC pump.
Walbro 255HP fuel pump And Racetronics Harness
Rebuilt transfer case New viscous.

This is a perfect running Syclone No issues driver.
Car is pictured with C6 Z06 wheels- It now has C5 Z06 wheels. sorry i have no pics of the new wheels. The 19" wheels just road to rough so i switched to the 18"

Please send pics of your trade to Fdeninno@comcst.net. If you have questions post here or pm me and i will answer them.

dsc00510xhv.jpg

By fdeninno, shot with DSC-T9
dsc00505dcj.jpg

dsc00514u.jpg

dsc00503w.jpg

By fdeninno
dsc00507g.jpg

dsc00515v.jpg

dsc00519c.jpg

He has been here twice, since we asked him politely to follow the rules. I am sure he is getting email notification.

Thanks though,

it's possible that he's not bc I have my settings set to send me a notification on New PM's, etc. and for some reason I DO NOT get them.

it's possible that he's not bc I have my settings set to send me a notification on New PM's, etc. and for some reason I DO NOT get them.

Ok give him the benefit of the doubt, fine, but I am not going to log in and register on a site I am not a member of to hunt him down.

He logged in twice since we asked him to post a price per forum rules, I am "pretty sure" he checked his for sale thread, most people would.

update for price

Yes its true i did log on twice. I tried to edit my post and cant. I believe this feature is not active on my account. I didn't want to post it after the fact so i tried to get it into my original post. But Thats not possible on my end.

As the title states im not really looking to sell it outright!! Im looking more for a trade.

I was considering the possibility of trading it for a 87 GN. I was looking for somebody that might be board of there GN and looking to get into something else. I figure both GN's and Syclones are both taking hits on value right now so why not make a deal to swap vehicles instead of insulting each other with low ball offers. I just thought id see whats out there.

I apologize for not listing a price to the moderators. I dont want to sell it outright. If asking price must be listed 19,000 !!!!!

I realize this is not the normal route people take but i don't post here much and i didn't know a better place to post this to find a nice Gn. I am a active and help full member on the SYTY.Net board and you can check there for any reference to my character.

Again sorry for any confusion this may of caused anybody.

Frank

Yes its true i did log on twice. I tried to edit my post and cant. I believe this feature is not active on my account. I didn't want to post it after the fact so i tried to get it into my original post. But Thats not possible on my end.

As the title states im not really looking to sell it outright!! Im looking more for a trade.

I was considering the possibility of trading it for a 87 GN. I was looking for somebody that might be board of there GN and looking to get into something else. I figure both GN's and Syclones are both taking hits on value right now so why not make a deal to swap vehicles instead of insulting each other with low ball offers. I just thought id see whats out there.

I apologize for not listing a price to the moderators. I dont want to sell it outright. If asking price must be listed 19,000 !!!!!

I realize this is not the normal route people take but i don't post here much and i didn't know a better place to post this to find a nice Gn. I am a active and help full member on the SYTY.Net board and you can check there for any reference to my character.

Again sorry for any confusion this may of caused anybody.

Frank

Thank You Frank, next time if you want your origional post modified just PM one of us ok.

GLWS/TRADE

C6 Wheels are NICE

I'm looking to put a set of those wheels on mine. What size are those C6 wheels and size tires? What are the backspacing on them? Thanks.

trade?

do you still have factory wheels to go with, and are you thinking of trading typhoon as well?

No factory wheels! My Typhoon is under construction again. Building a Bowtie block 305c.i. with 91mm turbo. I want to be the first AWD Ty in the 8s.