You can type here any text you want

Control Arms - Uppers or lowers first?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
I have one airbag that will be used on the right side for now. I'm getting ready to start upgrading the suspension in the rear and wanted to know which set of control arms should I purchase first since I can only afford one of them now. :redface: Should I get the uppers first or the lowers? :confused: I do know they will be Metco on both. I will say which ever one I don't get now will be purchased in a months time. Thanks for any advise in advance. :cool:

Always lowers, first. The uppers are in tension and don't mount the sway bar, so they can wait.

And if you do get uppers get adjustable ones so you can set your pinion angle.

HR Parts are nice. :cool:

Wait a month and buy them as a set might be cheaper. :confused:

At least save on shipping. ;)

Lowers and 1 air bag should do it. I cut some high 1.5 sixty foots with only these suspension mods. Dont spend the money until you need to.:)

Lowers and H&R bar for drag racing. Uppers if you want to take the off ramps at 100 mph and set pinion angle on a lowered rear.

Lowers and 1 air bag should do it. I cut some high 1.5 sixty foots with only these suspension mods. Dont spend the money until you need to.:)

Now this makes all the sense in the WORLD. :biggrin: Thanks for the feed back guys. :cool:

Back