You can type here any text you want

Converter picking

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scrobbyd

Ok guys tell me which converter I should go with for my current set-up. My tranny is on its way to B. Hofer for his magical rebuilt. So now I'm going to go ahead and get the converter out of the way, while she is down. My car is mostly a sunny day car with a few red light races and maybe 1 to 2 track appearances a year. I’m just looking for a little guidance and wisdom.

Thanks in advance

Ok guys tell me which converter I should go with for my current set-up. My tranny is on its way to B. Hofer for his magical rebuilt. So now I'm going to go ahead and get the converter out of the way, while she is down. My car is mostly a sunny day car with a few red light races and maybe 1 to 2 track appearances a year. I’m just looking for a little guidance and wisdom.

Thanks in advance

ptc 10 inch 2800 to tight 3000 stall or a pats converter with the same specs

Hey Ed, I think there is an echo and that this same conversation has been had a few times!!!!;) ROBBY..... CALL DUSTY AND GET A PTC CONVERTOR!!!

Hope this helps:biggrin: Jeremy

Ok guys, B. Hofer now sells converters. I was just seeing if anyone was going to suggest one of Brians. I talked with Brain today and have decided to give his converter a try, after all he is the transmission guy.

Thank you guys

Ok guys, B. Hofer now sells converters. I was just seeing if anyone was going to suggest one of Brians. I talked with Brain today and have decided to give his converter a try, after all he is the transmission guy.

Thank you guys

So what kind did you get lockup, what size, and stall?

Thank you guys

Whos converters is he selling?

Back