Convertible T-Type

japSW20

the car started off as a stock 85 t-type, in the 2 years the car has been completely done frame off, might not be the cup of tea for most people but car is built right

Biaritz convertible top, frame reinforced front to back, SBC with less then 10 miles on it with intake mani, carb, headers,powermaste chrome alternator,billet distributor. firewall is shaved smooth, belly stripped and recoated, PPG paint less then 6 months old, 2004r tranny fiberglassed dash and custom rear panels (need finishing)and new windshield

now for the bad, car has no exhaust, interior needs finishing (carpet and door panels) rear trim for the top needs to be redone, and windshield frame needs ot be painted or wrapped in fabric.

The car is on stock suspension since my plans were to put it on billets

$6,000 OBO located in miami florida for more info call Ronny at (305)467-8978

PICT0013-1.jpg

PICT0012-1.jpg

PICT0011-2.jpg

PICT0009-3.jpg

wow. just.....wow. Good luck selling that car but I doubt you are gonna find a buyer on THIS site. That is all I'm going to say for fear that the moderators will put the smack down on me, but............I'm sure you all know what I am thinking.

Tell me you reinforced the body when you did that... please.... :eek: :eek:

really though... I kind of like it, except for the Drive train and wheels.

not worth $6k to me though... sorry. Not with having to remove the chevy stuff and not even worth $2k if the body isn't reinforced.

good luck though.

He states in the original post that the frame is reinforced "front to back". Do the rear side windows roll up and down or pop out? Cool conversion no matter what anyone says.

yes the body was reinforced and the frame was completely strapped, the only thing making the car not fit in is the wheels, My plans were to put some nice 20" billets

PICT0008-5.jpg

PICT0007-4.jpg

PICT0004-4.jpg

PICT0003-4.jpg

PICT0002-5.jpg

PICT0001-3.jpg

how much for just the wheels?:biggrin: ...j.k...it wouldnt look to bad with some nice wheels,imo...the motor looks clean..

how much for just the wheels?:biggrin: ...j.k...it wouldnt look to bad with some nice wheels,imo...the motor looks clean..

thats what im saying, a nice set of wheels and its good to go. heres a pic to prove the car was done right, from the last bolt on the frame

MVC-017S-1.jpg

MVC-014S-2.jpg

MVC-017S-3.jpg

a nice v8 turbo motor and rims would def. change the car :)

I gotta hand it to you.... It sure does look like it was done right.

What about the rear ¼ windows... are they removable or roll down??

I love things that are different. I've seen a few drop top G bodys, but none with a functional top or reinforcement.

Thanks for the additional pics... I'd be tempted if I had the money.

Good Luck.

I gotta hand it to you.... It sure does look like it was done right.

What about the rear ¼ windows... are they removable or roll down??

I love things that are different. I've seen a few drop top G bodys, but none with a functional top or reinforcement.

Thanks for the additional pics... I'd be tempted if I had the money.

Good Luck.
yea quarter windows are functional (power)

I personally was tempted by this one, when it was for sale, it was going for
6k and came with an 87 gn motor and tranny. But it did'nt have electric 1/4 windows:eek: thats sick!!:D I would buy either one

Attachments

• drop top regal.jpg
    drop top regal.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 159
  • drop top regal 2.jpg
    drop top regal 2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 156
  • drop top regal 3.jpg
    drop top regal 3.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 154
  • drop top regal 4.jpg
    drop top regal 4.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 154
I personally was tempted by this one, when it was for sale, it was going for
6k and came with an 87 gn motor and tranny. But it did'nt have electric 1/4 windows:eek: thats sick!!:D I would buy either one

yea thats the coach conversion, they look nice with the top down, but look wierd with it up.