Converting from a 200R4 what else works good?

Ya

Lots Of New Parts On The Market For 200r4 And 700r4 And With Gas Prices Moveing Up Every Week R4's Are A Better Investment 3 Speeds Make Your Rpm's Run High When Kicking Around Town And Just Suck Bad On Highway Get That 200r4 Built Right,that 400 Trans Will Hurt Your Cars Value Thats My 2 Cents Overdrives Are The Future For Hot Rods And Muscle Cars

Thanks. Ill check with him. Ive talked to several other rodders in my area and NObody can make a love connection with this guy. He doesnt keep his word on price its always higher than quoted and even though hes good its not worth the hassle. If anyone is interested I have a 4L60E w/ 2800 precision converter, some 80E internals, now a 3speed, overdrive removed, but not a manual valve body its still automatic, all new HD clutches ect, only original part is the case. Never ran $1500. I have almost $3000 in it and sold my 95 Firehawk so nothing to put it in.

I do a lot of business with CK. He has never done me wrong. I do 1 or 2 low 10 second capable 200-4R's with his parts each month.

Thanks. Ill check with him. Ive talked to several other rodders in my area and NObody can make a love connection with this guy. He doesnt keep his word on price its always higher than quoted and even though hes good its not worth the hassle. If anyone is interested I have a 4L60E w/ 2800 precision converter, some 80E internals, now a 3speed, overdrive removed, but not a manual valve body its still automatic, all new HD clutches ect, only original part is the case. Never ran $1500. I have almost $3000 in it and sold my 95 Firehawk so nothing to put it in.
If your going to ship your tranny out I've had good experiences and have never heard anything bad about Vince Janis at Janis transmissions in Barberton Ohio...he's got customers sending him complete cars and trannys from all over the US. Give him a call at330-753-6609.