Converting to Analog HVAC controls?

If you have changed the control module, make sure it's part number starts with a "G" if it is not a regal part, it will not work.. the unit not lighting up, is something I have not experienced, talk to John at Casper's, he is the man...

Remove the module from the heater box, look for a hi voltage transistor, it is silver held on by two phillips screws, and has two solder connections..this is usually what fails, buy it on ebay for abou $6..

So i pulled out the module. How do i find the replacement part i need to solder in?

The top pic, near your index finger..
.Has the motorola stamp...Round top, about the six of a quarter, held by two screw...Hi voltage transistor...you can buy them on ebay...about $6 look for the part number on the part.

So if the blower is still stuck high with key off/on, after replacing the transistor, what's next? Should I try replacing the resistors and diodes in the board itself? Does anyone know the specs for them?

Doesnt make it any less relevant to the issue I have. I see no resolution on this thread after 4 years so hopefully someone can give me actual input.

1837cf9cb5468df0df8c57bb47bc108f.jpg

This is the part I used to fix mine. It’s expensive but the stock part couldn’t be found new and I was just glad to have my blower work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: