You can type here any text you want

Converting V8 Limited to Turbo T gage cluster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
GOD, am so sorry. I didn't know. But there are atleast 2 which would almost finish the car. On the rt. rear quarter a Limitedbadge.that is the center of 3 on quarters. Also on roof Little square medallion. Would you be interested is selling any of these. I know how hard it is. My GN was stolen in 97'.

Hope everyone was OK. Please except my opplogy. I did not know

Actually, that Limited is just a parts car i bought for the interior for my Turbo T, but thank you for concern. :p Anyhow, Turbojimmy is my brother and the Limited is my car. I'll take a look at the car and see what I can find for you. Here is a pic of the two side by side:

Attachments

• 100_1111 (Medium).JPG
    100_1111 (Medium).JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 64
Here is a picture of the quarter showing the locations. Sorry I dont have any exact measurements but it should give you an idea how they should go. Just keep the Regal lined up with the center divider bar of the taillamp. This is from a low mile unmolested car.

RE:LImiteds

Here is a picture of the quarter showing the locations. Sorry I dont have any exact measurements but it should give you an idea how they should go. Just keep the Regal lined up with the center divider bar of the taillamp. This is from a low mile unmolested car.

Is the moldings there? THey are hard to find. Usually I use a vendor.
But it's almost a shme with what happened that badges would keep going on. Other parts if interested.........Side markers. Noticed the one your doing doesn't have them. Minedoes. Not trying to be pushy.Lost a GN awhile ago know how it feels.Thanks for listenting.

Back