You can type here any text you want

Cool source for big front/rear disc brake upgrades

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah the guy is named Ed Miller i've talked to him a couple of times actually, great guy to talk to, answered alot of questions for as well. I'm actually looking forward to doing business with.

My boys speak highly of Ed as well. I'm gonna be looking heavily into a rear disc set up once I free up a few extra buck-a-roos. :cool:

My boys speak highly of Ed as well. I'm gonna be looking heavily into a rear disc set up once I free up a few extra buck-a-roos. :cool:

I know what you mean i'm waiting on front and rear calipers to do a c5 z06 swap and in about a week i should be ordering the front and rear bracket from ed.

I know what you mean i'm waiting on front and rear calipers to do a c5 z06 swap and in about a week i should be ordering the front and rear bracket from ed.

Nice! You're doing it up right! What kinda wheels are you running on yer ride?

It works fine for me

David
87GN

:p

the links are white, the background is white... how are you supposed to see them?

"Home | Product Listing | Shipping/Policies | Testimonials | Links | Contact Us" was invisible to me... wtf?

:p

the links are white, the background is white... how are you supposed to see them?

"Home | Product Listing | Shipping/Policies | Testimonials | Links | Contact Us" was invisible to me... wtf?

It must be your computer, because it works for me as well, and i just ordered something off of the site just yesterday and i talked to ed today. So everything is fine with his site!

Back