Cops cracking down

Yeah, that mustang was smoking as a result of that 250 shot I bet;)

That all a Mustang is good for. Afterwards they all got in a hell of a situation huh? Like the lil ESCAPE PLAN they had...:rolleyes:

My heart was beating kinda heavy after watchin that video:eek:

I cant believe the police blocked everyone in, handed out tickets to everyone and were towing away many cars without reg or ins.
Sucks for those guys, 8 point tickets!:eek:

BW

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take it to the track!!!!!!!!!!!

no speed limits!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D

haha thats from a Techademiks video. the guys filming it get away by drivning thier MR2 onto the sidewalk and going right past the cops, they then hide thier cars in the dumpster area behind a resteraunt :biggrin:

A few years back they did that to a local street race spot, we left our cars in an old folks home parking lot and ran over a levee.....and sat there for 3 HOURS while the police wrote every single car tickets. They didn't stop until every car got a ticket...at 3am they finished and left, me and my buddies ran to our cars and got the hell out of there!!! That was a LONG 3 HOURS and it was a Sunday nite so work really blew the next day!:( And yes the starting line is right in front of an old folks home and the employees and some of the residents come out and watch, its a cool site and I told my wife when she puts me in a home to put me there!!:cool:

That vid was in South Philly. Taken a few years go.. They don't race there anymore..

I used to street race in the country. There was a loooonnnngg stretch about 30 miles out of little town in western Kentucky. It was so far out of town that local cops never went out there. You could go there on a Sunday afternoon, everyone would park and you could relax take your time, do burn outs then line up and race a little over 1/2 mile on smooth wide pavement.
It was near reclaimed cole mining land I think. Was a great private free dragstrip. It's still there and the road looks like a aircraft landing srtip. It's obvious what went on many years ago and probably is going on tonight.
Hick towns are good for something! haha:D