You can type here any text you want

Cottons line lock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gusszgs

Just picked up one of Cotton's kits........question, where do you guys mount the switchs in the car using a column shift? Looking for some ideas. Also, whats the aluminum block for thats threaded at one end.....for floor shifter?
Thanks much, Jim

Could mount...

the button to the steering wheel? I have my trans brake button just inside the right side steering spoke. the problem is it has the large red button on it and that takes away the stock look I'm going for. It causes untrusting people to take a closer look, then they see the cage :eek: then they don't want to beleeve it came stock that way!:biggrin:

I mounted mine on the tilt stalk in that aluminum bracket. 3m dbl stick and two small zipties. Real handy.

I have a local guy who purchased the Cottons line lock set-up and getting ready to install.
I am not sure what all come in the box, but it is my understanding this is a P&P kit . . . can anyone post a picture of the solenoid set-up with aht AL block?

Just picked up one of Cotton's kits........question, where do you guys mount the switchs in the car using a column shift? Looking for some ideas. Also, whats the aluminum block for thats threaded at one end.....for floor shifter?
Thanks much, Jim

Jim, it's Brad. If you have the ashtray by the armrest...grab a switch plate from TR Custom Auto Parts. I installed one of Jacks line locks in my car years ago...and there was no aluminum block.

Back