You can type here any text you want

couple questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RGS87GN

bought a new testpipe that i planned on installing this weekend, but of course it didnt stop raining. so i wondering what kind of performance gain i can expect when i swap out a 20 year old cat for a test pipe? also does anyone happen to have a sound clip or vid of a single shot exhaust? thanks

well, a 20yr old cat will more than likely be trash. you will probably gain a little boost and some hp from it. and the car will sound a little louder.

Don't have any sound/video, but I can tell you it really drones around 60mph. If I have a headache I can't stand to drive it. Never tried it with a cat.

Not loud, just not stock. The droning reminds me of the early '90's 5.0 mustangs. Do you have the single shot, just not installed yet? Or are you looking for one?

thinking about buying one. really like the look just dont wanna be overly loud. id reallhy like to be be able to easily swap between the 3-inch single shot and the 2.5 hooker i have now

the single shot will be louder than the hooker, but performance wise the single shot is better, plus....i kinda like the sound of the single shot

the single shot will be louder than the hooker, but performance wise the single shot is better, plus....i kinda like the sound of the single shot

i think ill try it out, if i hate it im sure i can find someone who wants it

Back