You can type here any text you want

Craig Smith can you take a look

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iroctt

I posted about my UEGOR being lit up in red A few post down. You have been very helpfull and was hoping I could email a few datalogs. You said don't send the ECM back there is no problem with the 02. Anyway I have made a few data log runs and would like you to see them. Were only running 7 pounds of boost while tuning. The ECM goes way lean like there is a serious fuel starvation problem. My fuel system is easily good for 800hp and we are only reving it to 4k. So we check filters and all that fuel presure looks good. Is it possible the WB is giving us a false reading? The injectors are going out tommorow to make sure there not cloged or stuck, they are siemmen deka 72# The only thing we can figure is one or more of the injectors are not spraying correct. My email is zperformance@adelphia.net
We checked for a exhaust leak everything looks good.
Would a small leak 2-3 feet down past the 02 give it a false reading?
Thanks, Matt

Matt,

There could be a multitude of problems, such as a bad fuel pump or otherwise. Craig is a busy guy- if your dealer can't help, maybe you can post the logs here and some of the rest of us can have a look.

-Bob C.

well the pump and filters are good. I get 59psi with just 5 pounds of boost at 4000rpm so everything looks good. I have a -8 feed and earomotive 1000hp pump with a ss filter before the pump and a paper filter after. Keeep in mind this is a stock 350 untill my new motor is complete so 72# injectors and plenty of fuel and all that for a 400hp low boost engine. I did have a issue with my new WB 02 sensor, Craig convinced me its ok so I guess I'am just looking for anything at this point. I made a post about the 02 issue a few clicks down. I just sent the deka injectors out today maybe they got some debri in them or they are stuck? Not sure how do get my datalogs onto this board from my A drive? Bob I could email you a few logs and my file if you don't mind

well the pump and filters are good. I get 59psi with just 5 pounds of boost at 4000rpm so everything looks good. I have a -8 feed and earomotive 1000hp pump with a ss filter before the pump and a paper filter after. Keeep in mind this is a stock 350 untill my new motor is complete so 72# injectors and plenty of fuel and all that for a 400hp low boost engine. I did have a issue with my new WB 02 sensor, Craig convinced me its ok so I guess I'am just looking for anything at this point. I made a post about the 02 issue a few clicks down. I just sent the deka injectors out today maybe they got some debri in them or they are stuck? Not sure how do get my datalogs onto this board from my A drive? Bob I could email you a few logs and my file if you don't mind

Well I sent the 72# injectors out to witchhunter.com and they ran them to 10,000 he said the injectors are fine, he did find some teflon tape in the filters so he replaced them but dosn't think this is my problem. Well if the fuel presure gauge is going to 60psi at only 5 pounds of boost what else could be my problem? My fuel system seems to be fine acording to my fuel presure. My aeromtive regulator is raising fuel presure accordingly.

Back