Craigs List???

Simply provide your name & address, along with your social & bank routing numbers to ensure financial success! :eek:

I gave her yours, and your PP addy, as a test. LMK if you suddenly find a lot of $ in your acct.....:D:p....

Sam Kinison died in an accident while driving a TTA. Some douche hit him.

1520365939560210454847.png

Happened on the Needles Highway as he was headed to a performance in Laughlin, Nv.

I wanted to attend the show, but was required to pull a nightshift that evening. The driver of the truck was a young kid that was drunk. He crossed the center line & went head-on into the Trans-Am.

Happened on the Needles Highway as he was headed to a performance in Laughlin, Nv.

I wanted to attend the show, but was required to pull a nightshift that evening. The driver of the truck was a young kid that was drunk. He crossed the center line & went head-on into the Trans-Am.

Ya' think Sam screamed? :eek::eek::eek:

I'm starting to hate Craigslist. I put my CTS-V Wagon up there a few days ago and so far nothing but scam texts and agencies who want to "help me sell my car". I tried Facebook CTS-V Classifieds and got tire kickers. I really don't want to put it up on Ebay as I'm actually on the fence about selling it. Guess I'll pull it off and just keep it until I'm ready to trade it in.

Same crap w/ my '14 Silverado..Got a bunch of calls wanting to "help" sell.
Finally, got tired of the bs, and pulled the ad.

I'm starting to hate Craigslist. I put my CTS-V Wagon up there a few days ago and so far nothing but scam texts and agencies who want to "help me sell my car". I tried Facebook CTS-V Classifieds and got tire kickers. I really don't want to put it up on Ebay as I'm actually on the fence about selling it. Guess I'll pull it off and just keep it until I'm ready to trade it in.

It helps with the scam text if you do not put your phone number in all numbers. Spell out at least one of them ( 0=zero, 1=one, ETC. )

Last edited:
It helps with the scam text if you do not put your phone number in all numbers. Spell out at least one of them ( 0=zero, 1=one, ETC. )

Good idea. I don't have my number directly in the ad though. Someone has to click the "reply" button in order to see it. That means that someone is actually taking the time to open the ad. Not sure scrambling my number would be that helpful unless people have a robot that goes out and obtains the numbers from a script.

The last car I sold I put my landline in as a contact #. In the body of the ad I stated "contact # is a landline sorry no texts" that eliminated 99% of the B.S. you typically get on CL.

Neal

kirban 2 cents worth

Craigs list I usually look at 3 different areas almost every nite some of the car ads either by design or dumb luck are quite humorous....

Same for some of the photos......taking pictures of a car in a blizzard is the same as not showing a photo at all.

Some ads are so well written you just know the car has gotta be really nice. other ads seem to beat up the reader so badly you just pass over it.

Others and I am at fault myself have very little grasp on spelling....brakes in the car are brakes not breaks...

Some have real cool opening lines last run when parked....of course that is true...

I have scored a few car buys off craigs list once you convince the legit seller you are somewhat intelligent the buyers usually come around.

it is entertaining....

oughta do one called kirban list....

I've always had decent luck with C-lists. Both as a buyer and as a seller. Of course I've never tried to sell anything really high dollar (like a CTS-v) and most of the cars and bikes I have sold were so old that not even the scammers wanted them. :D

The only real problem I've had is that some sellers won't return their e-mails promptly, or at all. But most serious sellers and buyers are quick to get back to you and pretty easy to work with.