Crank Sensor Issues?

When I looking on-line for crank sensors, I found this information from the supplier:

"Note:
ACDelco partners with other manufacturers to supply the parts your car was originally built with. This product is in an ACDelco package, however the part may have been manufactured by an independent ACDelco supplier and could have a different color or shape than the product image above."

Before Delco went off-shore for many of their parts, I used their parts exclusively. However over the recent years I have had better results with other brands.
I agree completely about modern part quality. Some of the eBay stuff is old stock though, being sold off by people who bought large lots of obsolete inventory. Just giving it as an option.

Last edited:
Hey guys, help me out a second. If I remember correctly you could use either of the 2 slots, right?
If this is the case, which one do you prefer? The one closest to the harness plug or the one on the end?
Also, if one is scuffed/damaged from a rub can you use the other?
You can only use one slot. Click on Spina's links in post #8. He shows you which slot to use.