You can type here any text you want

crossover pipe gasket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

juastav6

hey guys, does anyone stock cross over pipe gasket's? my leak is driving me crazy!! i have posten headers.if any one has a set i would also be happy to purchase Thanks!:) (sorry for the lame thread)

Lou Czarnota @ Lou's Auto Repair, Sod @ Hye-Tek Performance, & Nick Micale @ ArizonaGN in Phoenix would be the most likely suspects, as all have been in this game since the beginning. All are supporting suppliers, too.

hey guys, does anyone stock cross over pipe gasket's? my leak is driving me crazy!! i have posten headers.if any one has a set i would also be happy to purchase Thanks!:) (sorry for the lame thread)

the Donut as its commonly called is not needed in our vehicles for the crossover, if you have a leak and you cant seal it by just tightning the 2 bolts on each side you have other issues.. look for a crack header that is most likely the cause of your troubles..

the Donut as its commonly called is not needed in our vehicles for the crossover, if you have a leak and you cant seal it by just tightning the 2 bolts on each side you have other issues.. look for a crack header that is most likely the cause of your troubles..

By pulling the header off you can put the oval part in a vice to make it round again. Then I put the high temp red permatex on the both sides of the cross over. ;)

Thats what happens when the flange bolts are overtightened they get distorted. If you cant afford a new set of headers you would be better off finding a good usable set of stock headers the Postons are mild steel & crack worst than the stock pieces.

Back