You can type here any text you want

Crotch Rocket Fun

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JAntjas

I was finishing final tuning of my 89 tta (the RIPNAIR project) and was running about 65 mph on major highway when a CR came up behind me. Laptop was hooked up, timing map felt good so I gave it about 10-12 lbs or so. Car pulled very hard until it was getting close to end of speedo and I let up. He was shocked that he could not pass until I let up. This TTA scares me...

89 TTA #162, 38K miles. Built motor (3k miles), frame connectors, 70mm TB, twin pumps, 3" DP with Aero-turbine, massive intercooler, 3.42 rear, non-lock art carr tc, FAST B2B wide band O2, 75 lb. injectors, T67, RJC power plate... **RIPNAIR PROJECT - 10 second car that gets 30 MPG on the road**

I don't know the size of bike, back tire was big and the wind was killing him even with his head down. My sister in laws husband had a Yamaha R6 and I let him drive the TA, he was shocked at the performance.

I love getting it on with bikes, most riders love to run'm. I've got a small stable of buggies and like to take my juiced Viper GTS out for these little 'encounters'. With the GTS, there is no top end limit, so they 'never' get a chance to pass;)

But it sure looks cool when they pull a wheelie at a 100mph.

Enjoy and be safe.

I too have smoked a few bikes with the GN. In fact the other night from a cruise show, I ran into a crotch rocket Looked like a GSXR - not exactly sure. Met him at a light. Took off and He seemed a little surprised that I was still next to him. At the following light he complimented the car and actually knew what it was. :eek:

I raced a viper on pump gas in my old TTA 340 and whooped his butt from a 40 roll.
About 10 minutes later he came back on a bike with a stretched frame and hand painted cc numbers on the tank...

First words were, so you beat me in the viper, you want to try this :eek:

I respectfully declined cause i knew id get whooped!

He got off the bike and was crawling all over the TTA asking what i had done to it, he was very impressed with how it ran out.

He just purchased the viper within the last few months, i guess mine was the first to whoop him :smile:

BW

I think it's stupid when some guy wants to start racing street cars with a built street bike because they can't run car to car and win.

Back