Cruisin' Ocean City-MD

TRDirks

Just another Tim ;-)
Over 3,000 Street Rods, Customs, Street Machines and Classics cruised from one car show to another with over 25 shows in 4 days to choose from, plus 3 parades.

Thanks to everyone who attended for their support and we hope to see you at Cruisin 2003 on May 15, 16, 17 and 18. An application is available by clicking below.

Anyone interested in a commercial vendor application, please Call 410-798-6304 or e-mail us at infoevent@aol.com.

Ohhh Yaa!!! I can hardly wait ! I already got a place to stay on 48th street.This year i might bring down a extra set of rear tires,i think i wasted about 20k miles worth of tread :) later-Kurt

Originally posted by arista5
tommy shoot me some details, i would be interested too

one way or another i'm going. GN, GTO, or both. right now my plans arent concrete. that all depends on if i stay at a friends house in Delaware, or if i have to grab a motel room. i was also contemplating going down there with the MAGNA guys from the other board as a group. problem with that is i would rather leave early in the day as i take the day off when i usually go down to Delaware. either way i'll let you know what i'm doing once i know, maybe we can take the trip together. nothing like taking the Cape May ferry on a nice spring afternoon.

Since I'm not going to the Nats this year, I'll more than likely come down to OC for at least one day.

Even though the cops have really increased their presence the past couple of years, it's still a good time with TONS of really cool cars.

-Banning.

im definatly going this will b my frist ocean city cruise and to make it even better my first to OC in my gn.:D

I will be there with the GN along with a few friends ,AWD laser and 95 TA

I am there! Wed. thru Sun. Its nice to be there before it starts and then watch how the whole coastline gets taken over by a bunch of motoheads :)

Let us all know what day(s) everyone is going down and maybe we can meet up.

Speaking of meeting up I just thought it would be cool if a bunch of us get together on one of the busy nights like friday or saturday and cruise up and down Coastal Hwy at least once. We could all gather up in Del. somewhere. Any other ideas??

Sounds good to me. I think I'll look into getting a hotel room *somewhere* (DE or MD) for Friday or Saturday night. We could always meet up one night at the Hooters or I think it's the convention center lot.

-Banning

im definatly in just make sure u clear a space in the room for the pile of slicks we are all gonna bring down:D

Plans confirmed will be there the 14th thru 18th. Not sure about taking the GN yet, just did a spring cleaning and she's running great but the paint and body are pathetic.

I'm coming, just need to find a place to stay. I think GNSBS may be coming as well. If I find a place, I may roll in as early as Thursday night. Plan to stay till Sunday.

-Banning.

Hooters and the Convention Center are going to be to crowded to hook up at.We could easily meet at a less crowded parking lot like The Gold Coast Mall or something like that,and then go cruz the coast! Just an idea guys! later-kurt

I may be getting a house in Bethany. It is owned by one of my mom’s best friend. I'm hoping to convince her to let friends and I crash there. It is a big place and very nice. If I understand it right, it sleeps 10-12 people. I would have to pay, but it should be a hook up. Banning and others, let me know if you are interested.

Jason

is anybody thats going to Ocean City a ham radio operator? looking to see what "hams" will be there that i can hook up with.

I'm 100% going. Should be there with a friend with a '87 GN, and another with an all black Typhoon. Will definately be there Friday, but may roll in as early as Thursday evening.

Timothy: Are you going to be hanging out at Vernon's this Saturday? I'm headed down that way and was thinking about swinging by to say hi.

-Banning.