Cruisin' Ocean City-MD

I believe Dumsers is right in front of Secrets around 40 something street. Look for the smoke signals I will do a big bunch of smokey burnouts. I will be leaving my house around 12:30 on Wednesday if you could shoot me a list of numbers before then, whatever you have would be great, look forward to meeting you guys.

bwallace,
I am heading down tomorrow also. I am not sure if I will be ready by 12:30 but I can certainly try. I am staying on 15th St aswell (Harrison Hall). Let me know if you want to cruise down together.

Tim,

I am not sure exactly what time I will be leaving and one of my wifes friends will be going with us so we will probably be waiting on her. But since we are in the same hotel why don't we try and get together sometime in the evening.

well i'll be going down on friday , but i'll be in the GTO since the GN is still laid up over at Rons Custom Auto. i'll be keeping an eye out for all you guys though. my '67 is Gulf Turquoise and has a N.Y. plate "6T7 GTO". hope to be able to meet up with a few of ya's.
Arista5, you gonna make the trip? i'll be leaving here around 10:30am to make the 2:00 ferry.

I'll send an email out tonight (Tuesday) between 9-11pm.

Hope that weather blows by us.

-Banning.

i am leaving about 5 o clock on thursday morning so is it dumsers at 5 or 6? if so im in if not let me know where else and what time. cell phone number is 410-935-6109 let me know if anything changes. plus it looks like the weather shouldn't be too bad on thursday so it sounds like a good day to meet up.

I won't be down there Thursday night till late.

Are you guys talking about having a spot and time where we could meet each day? If so, Dumsers sounds fine with me... BUT 5-6pm might be when everyone else is trying to get to dinner. I'd say earlier or later. Earlier might be better since we could then plan later evening "meet ups".

????

Look for my black & gray '86 T-Type with solid black DE tags.

-Banning.

i also think it would be easier to meet earlier because the forcast is calling for rain later in the day but hey what do those idiots really know. but it is up to u guys any suggestions?

I've put together a contact list and emailed it to everyone that emailed/posted their cell phone numbers.

-Banning.

I got the list and I see I forgot to say what I would be driving.

Here is a hint:

Limited

Bill,
Give me a ring this evening when you get settled if you want to meet up tonight.

See you all at the beach :cool:

i think later would be better because thats when all the cars are out i think meeting somewhere near would be best its not as packed as near the inlet and then we could drive all the way down to the inlet then turn around and drive back to hooters and hang their for a while that would be cool :D i'm leaving friday night my dad is bring the GN and i have to drive my mustang down to pick the girl up because my dad won't let me drive the GN:mad: :mad: :mad::(
-Tim

alright guys im heading down now. if you see me give me a honk and try and flag me over. i should be getting down there around 1130 or 12. ill c u guys down there and be safe on the way down.:)

did anyone take any pictures from the weekend that they can post i know a few of you took some picks up at dumsers i would love to see how they turned out. Tim, derek, Anyone? thanks alot

Hey Ryan...Got some good shots, but I've gotta get'em developed. When they're done, I'll e-mail'em to ya'.;)

Hey Tim, Those came out great! It was good to see everybody down there, my wife and I really wish we could have stayed for at least a night. Where is sixty foot rd? That's a very cool pic! Hope to see you guys on the 3rd at Pizza Hut in Laurel!
Later,
Derek

tommy didnt see the post til today, i actually was at the NAT's instead this year, but will more thant likely go to the OCMD Cruise next year