Cruisin' Ocean City-MD

Hey Banning,

I will be there Wednesday night staying on 15th street. Any plans for a MAGNA meeting down there? Hope to finally meet you guys.

Bill

I was thinking we should all start swapping Cell #s or something so we can all meet up down there??

Banning,
I am gonna help my dad with the brakes on his car Sat. morning but I should be at Vernon's in the afternoon. See ya then.

just booked the hotel room i wil be heading down wednesday. im staying on 15th street ocean side. just name a place and imin for meeting up. o yeah and ull recognize me because in my back windows i have red anderson performance stickers and i have the turbo brake light insert. so if you see me flag me down id love to talk with some other gn guys.

trbo6gn I will be on 15th and ocean side also it's the haborway hotel or something like that. I won't have the GN blow the rear a few days ago. I will keep an eye out for you I will have one of kirban GN T-shirts on and a beer in my hand.

So whats the consensus on a good spot to meet?

I found a last minute hookup in Bethany. I should be there Thursday night, and will be leaving on Sunday.

I've gotten phone numbers from Timothy & Bill, anyone else?

-Banning.

I would like to go to one of these shows in OC sometime but it always seems to fall on the wrong dates. I will be in BG that weekend. Hopefully Banning, I will be able to keep Jeff from biting anybody....

You have my cell # of course, and vise versa. I'll probably go down Friday night and / or Saturday night. I'll buzz in when I reach the strip, and catch up. :cool:

Originally posted by EightSecV6
I would like to go to one of these shows in OC sometime but it always seems to fall on the wrong dates. I will be in BG that weekend. Hopefully Banning, I will be able to keep Jeff from biting anybody....

Jeff is going with you? Be carefull! You might want to bring one of those Hannibal Lector face masks with you :) :)

Good luck & have fun.
-Banning.

I'll be there, but it looks like the only day I can make it down is Thursday. WORK SUCKS!!:( Just look for the WE4 with the tags that say EFFNQWK. Gimme a yell if you see me go by! My cell # is 301-379-6659 if anyone wants to hook up and hang out. See you guys there!;)

ill be heading down on thursday morning so if anyone has a place to meet up just post it here. would love to all meet up.

Hello all,
I'll be going up on Sat. Sorry guys, but I'm lazy ass, not going to sit and read the whole post.........getting too long. Can some one give me an update on meeting places and times?

Thanks,
Jason

How about meeting at the Dumsers Ice cream place on coastal Hwy. There's one on 50, just over the inlet bridge, but the one on Coastal is bigger and better lit. Sound good? Say about 5 or 6ish? I'll be cruising pretty much all day with the wife. If you guys want to meet anywhere else, or if Dumsers is full, just call my cell 301-379-6659. See ya' down there!!

Derek