You can type here any text you want

CSRA/Augusta, GA/Aiken, SC TR owners

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cuda6pak

Anyone interested in getting a TR get together going? Or is there already one that I'm unaware of?

I moved to the area last year and kinda put my GN on the backburner while I focused on other things. Now I'm trying to get back in it, even got a few parts ready to be put in as soon as the weather cooperates :cool:

I've been to Carolina dragway 3-4 times and haven't seen any other turbo buicks around even though I've been told there are a lot around this area. I've PM'd back and forth with another GN owner around this area that I'm going to try and meet up with when the weather gets a little better. I'd like to get back in the scene and meet all the TR owners and anyone else thats into racing and modding cars (I dont discriminate :cool: ). Haven't really met anyone thats into cars or racing, none of my friends I have met down here share the same passion :redface:

Where was the Autofair at? Seems like it'd be around 3-4 hours away for most of us. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a few shows in the area this summer.

On a side note, I have 4.5 gallons of lubed methanol I need to give away if anyone in the area wants it.

Where was the Autofair at? Seems like it'd be around 3-4 hours away for most of us. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a few shows in the area this summer.

On a side note, I have 4.5 gallons of lubed methanol I need to give away if anyone in the area wants it.

you have your car running?.....I just flipped 350 easy miles on her so I'm ready to make a pass @ jackson....you going anytime soon?

you have your car running?.....I just flipped 350 easy miles on her so I'm ready to make a pass @ jackson....you going anytime soon?

Yep still on the old setup right now. Taking it to Benny this weekend to get some work done on it though :cool:

I actually have to stop by the track this Thursday to get a few gallons of straight methanol. I was just going to take the DD but I have no problem taking the GN out there for a few runs :D

Edit: looks like there is a "Team Carolina Points Meet" event going on that night :confused:

John I love the boat. We have a 1989 2001 and I think we have about 700 hours on it now. We are getting ready to send it back to the factory to be totally restored back to new (might go with a newer motor with fuel injection). We got it down at Lake Wiley about 10 years ago and have really enjoyed it.
Wesley

Yep still on the old setup right now. Taking it to Benny this weekend to get some work done on it though :cool:

I actually have to stop by the track this Thursday to get a few gallons of straight methanol. I was just going to take the DD but I have no problem taking the GN out there for a few runs :D

Edit: looks like there is a "Team Carolina Points Meet" event going on that night :confused:

guess I'll wait till next week then

John I love the boat. We have a 1989 2001 and I think we have about 700 hours on it now. We are getting ready to send it back to the factory to be totally restored back to new (might go with a newer motor with fuel injection). We got it down at Lake Wiley about 10 years ago and have really enjoyed it.
Wesley

Thanks!.... 700 pretty low for its age....sounds nice I bought some seat skins from correct craft a few years ago..its was really expense...would hate to get your bill after a resto! I would stay with PCM.... had nothing but trouble with the indamar engines....

Well apparently I looked at the schedule wrong, cause the track was packed out. There were a ton of cars there even by 7:30 :o

When did you go? I need my interior done, but it looks ok from the outside. There is a Grudge Fest at House of Hook Saturday. My car is in the trans shop, but may still come.

When did you go? I need my interior done, but it looks ok from the outside. There is a Grudge Fest at House of Hook Saturday. My car is in the trans shop, but may still come.

Got up there around 7:45 and was out by 8:15. Talked to a guy briefly who was getting his 87 ready. Had an RJC FMIC and PT70 on 25psi. Won't be able to make it on Saturday, unfortunately I'll be in Atlanta

I was there.......made 2 passes....and left...staging lanes were long!

Matter of fact I talked to Benny today when I dropped my car off, I think he said he was there and helping a guy named John? Is that you?

Got up there around 7:45 and was out by 8:15. Talked to a guy briefly who was getting his 87 ready. Had an RJC FMIC and PT70 on 25psi. Won't be able to make it on Saturday, unfortunately I'll be in Atlanta

Matter of fact I talked to Benny today when I dropped my car off, I think he said he was there and helping a guy named John? Is that you?

yes, that was me......My car had a good night!....Benny will do you right!.....

i just purchaed a gn would love to meet up with you guys sometime... even though my car isn't running..

Back