You can type here any text you want

CT guys- 87 GN for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
FIRST OFF! I have nothing to do with this car for sale nor do I know who is selling it, whether they are on this board or not. Was just reading the paper and for some reason looked at the cars for sale section, which I usually do not do. Below is an ad I saw there under the Buick section! Remember, you know the same thing as I do about this car, just thought I would post it for someone who is looking for a car in the CT area. Here is the ad as it appeared in the New Haven Register. Looks like it is in Milford, OTTO??????
---------------------------------------

GRD NAT'L 87 $11,000 (203) 671-8774
Mint condition, low miles, must see. Orig owner.

----------------------------------------

Hopefully this helps someone who wants a GN. Not looking into myself but with my luck it turns out to have 1000 miles on it and been garaged since new.:biggrin: If anyone checks it out let me know how you make out.:smile:

That description, and that price don't match up lol:cool:

Watch somebody get a smokin deal:eek:

65,000 miles.
$1000. macco paint job
t tops
front seats have a split or 2 in them
never driven in the winter( supposedly)
car located in
car is stock

he is really dreaming in the bargain news! asking $14,000. over there!

It's probably a better place then here to sell. Here ur not gonna pull the wool over many eyes.

hes had that car in BN for a few weeks now probably posted it lower in the Register because he wasnt getting too many calls about it when he had it in the BN???

Has any one called on it? Is there any info weather it is good or bad

i called.guy was firm on $11,000 supposedly. but with a cheesey paintjob ripped seats and being a Ttop price might be a little high.car is in hamden

who knows what else is wrong with it?

car is all stock

Back