You can type here any text you want

Custom car hauler bed & 1.5 ton truck or WTT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I bought this 19 ft custom car hauler bed to put on a 1.5 ton Ford truck I own, because my S10 blazer is not big enough to pull a car trailer. I have since bought a bigger truck and no longer need the car hauler bed and 1.5 ton truck. Here's the specs and I have some decent pics:

*19 foot length and 88 inch width with good paint
*64 inch long dovetail and slide out ramps
*8 inch by 3 inch original truck frame under this bed with leaf springs and shocks
*existing frome is 33 inches wide out to out, and previous truck frame is cut off 37 inches back from cab
*heavy electric winch included mounted at front of bed
*heavy Reese style receiver for trailer hitch under rear license plate of bed

price is $3400, email for phone number and questions

*Also available is a low 35,000 mile Ford 1.5 ton truck for the car hauler bed to mount on. The back frame rails are exposed to mount the car hauler on it. Truck runs good and has all new tires, 351 engine, overdrive trans, and heavy dual 9" rear end. Priced at $1600 or package deal at $4500 for both.

WTT

For the want to trade, I would consider a partial trade on a nice car trailer, something like an aluminum or rollback. I don't think my half ton truck would pull an enclosed one though.

WTT for a nice car trailer

I have several pictures of the car hauler. It looks nice and is in good shape. One important dimension I need to include is the distance from the front of the hauler to the center of the rear wheel wells is 99 inches.

Also included is a large portion of the truck frame it had been mounted on, including leaf springs and shocks. There are two long narrow gas tanks that fit between the truck frame and the back of the tool boxes on the outside of the bed.

still for sale

Still looking to trade my car hauler bed for an open or enclosed trailer, or sell car hauler bed outright for $2400. Would sell the 1.5 ton truck for $1200. Car hauler bed and truck are located in Sumner, IL. I have pics of the car hauler bed.

Back