Custom plates DENIED

galoush

HWY2HELL
Not for my Buick but for my 2004 ZO6 corvette commem. I decided to be a total Dou$h bag and get a custom plate " HWYTUHELL" went in to the NY DMV site and allowed me to order it ..............now i just got a letter saying it is denied because of a mutitude of possible reasons . DOnt want anyone to be offened .... Well im offeneded this state of NY is so Fu(king Gay...... Opps i cant say that Lets just say they are a Bunch of A holes who gladly tax the Sh4t out of me but cant even let have my fun ........dont get me started on the gun thing either :mad:

They allow you that many characters on a plate? Maybe thats the problem? Did you resubmit it a couple of different ways like HWY2HELL or HWY2HLL or HWY2HEL? HWY2HECK? HWY2HADES?

Yeah I'm pissed too. All of the good ones are taken down here in FL. Some child molester is running around my 'hood in a beat up van that says AMORE69! How F'n stupid do you have to be to not understand that? I guess the day the DMV approved that it was a Spanish holiday.:confused:

I just read a story in the paper where a NJ man was issued HA8 JEW for a state issued plate. I wonder how many HA8 series combinations there are?

I just read a story in the paper where a NJ man was issued HA8 JEW for a state issued plate. I wonder how many HA8 series combinations there are?

Thats a good idea if your looking to get a brick through your window. :rolleyes:

The amt of letters isnt to problem the letter DMV sent me after doing it online is saying it is inappropriate . On NYS DMV website you can look up a combo you pick and it tells you if its avail or not and show you a pic of what you picked and what the plate would look like . Fish HWY@HELL comes up unavail , certain things come up unavail like if you put in F**koff for example or if someone has that plate .

i didnt know you could have that many letters in a plate.

Every state is different. In Illinois, you cant have numbers inside of letters - and numbers always come last on a passenger plate.

On a truck plate, numbers always come first.... There are some "specialy plate" exceptions, like HAM radio plates - but regular passenger is always the same. So - in Illinois, there are no HA8 plates.....

My last Turbo car plate?

BBBAD V 6

:D

Here in Quebec, I the maximum digits on a plate is 7. Also, vanity plates are not available...:mad:

Claude

Drive it w/ no plates. Tell em NYSDMV wouldnt let you put em on the car. Just make sure you have the new accesory in the pass seat. haha.

I almost cannt belive that after looking at this paperwork they sent i have to apply by sending in a form to recive my refund $ 43.00 90 days later ........i paid by credit card .............I have to call these A holes monday i really hope this isnt the case however they attached the form to my denied letter .

I applied for bangin6 years ago and illinois said it was misleading. ended up with HIGHPO6.

Well T im calling the custom plate unit on them ......we cant have people ruining around our great state offending people ...........they are so busted!........ because line 2 of my letter specificaly says under reasons plates could be denied ..........................Describes or refersto a sexual or intimate body part(s) or to a bodily function(s) .;) I just ordered off NYDMVs site HWY2UHEL went in as avail so well see if it will squeak by church lady or whoever reviews this stuff if not i can always try for NYSUXMYFUKINDIK opps to many letters .

LMAO. Thats true. Tell em its a song which it is. Why can they say it on the radio but not on the plate?

I just remembered my friends older brother had LAGNAF1 on his plates:biggrin:

galoush said:
Well T im calling the custom plate unit on them ......we cant have people ruining around our great state offending people ...........they are so busted!........ because line 2 of my letter specificaly says under reasons plates could be denied ..........................Describes or refersto a sexual or intimate body part(s) or to a bodily function(s) . I just ordered off NYDMVs site HWY2UHEL went in as avail so well see if it will squeak by church lady or whoever reviews this stuff if not i can always try for NYSUXMYFUKINDIK opps to many letters .

My plate has a sexual or intimate body part(s) on it.If you just look at the letters in the middle it says A$$. :biggrin:

Picture063WinCE.jpg

I saw one several years ago. it was FNDORK. I don't know if it was a Mork and Mindy fan who FouND ORK or if it was just some F'iN DORK. I was surprised it got through the DMV censors.

David
87GN