Custom spark plug wires?

Good evening everyone I have a quick question about plug wires I Remember there being some talk of someone who makes custom wires for our cars . I’m looking to get a nice set for my T I’ve been looking and I like the Taylor ones GN1 has any help would be appreciated

Odd you should mention those. i've though about making 'custom' 409 wires for years. The only thing that stops me is because anyone can make their own custom wires pretty easily. (hint hint :) )

Odd you should mention those. i've though about making 'custom' 409 wires for years. The only thing that stops me is because anyone can make their own custom wires pretty easily. (hint hint :) )

That is true just need the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone I have a quick question about plug wires I Remember there being some talk of someone who makes custom wires for our cars . I’m looking to get a nice set for my T I’ve been looking and I like the Taylor ones GN1 has any help would be appreciated
I bought the Taylor Thundervolt from GN1 last year and the fit and finish is top notch. This is a high quality plug wire set and worth the money.

Merritt wires for the win. The MSD boots seem to last and the double crimp is a nice touch. Still made in the USA!

Just got these today
to replace my old msd wires.
Taylor customs look beefier

Attachments

• IMG_2962.JPG
    IMG_2962.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 68