Cylinder balance test ?

Yes I agree with you there are multiple ways to skin a cat but the reason I prefer the plug wire setup is because a lot of these cars have gotten older and have the original wiring harness and pigtail on them and get hard and brittle and the wires get stiff so unless I have to I don't like messing with the wiring or plastic pigtails on the injector connectors again just my opinion I've just seen them hard to get off but you are correct if you have new wiring new harness and they're easy to get to that way is just fine also

We are in agreement. I am sure neither of us would think about pushing the car if the injector wires are that brittle, so why not pull them off and find out? Lol

Well you can pull them off if you want your choice my choice is the plug wires because 95% of the time that's where the issue is going to be anyway this is why I asked if you wrench for a living the difference is a guy that does it on the weekends on his own car and helps a few guys out here and there doesn't see what a person that has been in the field for 30 years has seen so while I will not disagree with you on your way working I will disagree that that is the best way to go in some instances Maybe but not most I prefer to leave electrical connectors and wires alone if at all possible as I can fix a plug wire in about 5 minutes with absolutely no issues not so much wiring harnesses and plug connectors again my opinion you do it how you want