Dallas area tuners(gurus),I need help

sixgun86gn

six offender
I need help tuning my GN for max power with my combo and seem to be moving backwards.Im running an extender chip with alky and 93 and a T+ with 3" LT1 maf.The combo is as follows:
MSD 50s,70mm TB,P&P intake and heads,206/206 cam,1.65 rollers,ATR headers,3" DP,ESP FM,Vigilante converter,PT52 with adjustable WG,alky kit is SMC,AFPR,KB boost a pump,timing on chip is 23/21and rated for 98 octane.I can run 17# with no knock,I need to get help tuning for the alky and high boost before I blow another HG or worse.Also it seems sluggish in 1 and 2 but hauls in 3rd.I have tested it with a G tech and it gives me a max reading of 300hp with 17#.I know its probably not that accurate but I think it should be alot more.

With timing like that in your chip, I doubt you get much more boost out of it even with alcohol.

If you want to make some changes in your combination, I might be willing to help you straighten it out but if you're sold on what you have, I'll pass.

Sixgun,
You need to know what your air/fuel ratios are. Let someone like Jay help you. I know some of the tuning "gurus" are not for alky.

Sorry it took so long to reply.I have not been on the computer since saturday.Jay I am sold on whatever works,and if you can make it work I am game.I met a guy saturday night who told me that you did tuning on his car and Im impressed with it.Do you think that the chip should have more or less timing?Well really it doesnt matter because I would like you to take a look at it and see what I have been doing wrong.I could definitely use some lessons in tuning this thing.I USED to be a Mustang guy.

did you get my e-mail jay?I have not been on the computer lately.I would be willing to do as much work is needed to get this done.I think it would be a great learning experience to see what you do.Im pretty sure you could burn a better chip since my car is not far from you like the mail order places.Just let me know what you charge and Ill be ready when you have a chance.I know you are busy with alot of other peoples cars.Would it be possible for me to sit in on the tuning session and ask questions ,so I will know more about my car?I know everybody has thier secrets and its ok if You would rather do it alone.I just really like to learn as much as I can when I get the chance.

Your emails keep bouncing.