You can type here any text you want

Dan Neumann Race Cars in Ocala.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
For anybody that has a Turbo Buick or any other type car that needs some work from suspension, exhaust, wiring, and/or special fabrication like a roll cage or a downpipe, Dan is the man to get it done! Just got my car back from him tonight after having him install some Metco adjustable rear UCA's (obviously adjusted the pinion angle for me as well) and he also modified an SE Turbo 2-3/4" dual exhaust system for me that needed to be cut and welded. Without him this exhaust would have never fit, but Dan got it done and he is also reasonably priced. Very stand up guy to deal with and he builds some of the fastest stock suspension and Outlaw 10.5 cars in the country!

Dan Neumann Race Cars --- The home of North Central Florida's fastest street cars.

Sweet Bro. Gotta check it out the next time I am over. :biggrin:

Fast turn around time too.

Sweet Bro. Gotta check it out the next time I am over. :biggrin:

Fast turn around time too.

Yep he don't phuck around! He won't have you bring the car in the shop and let it sit. You will never see cars sitting outside of his shop as he only has you bring the car in when he knows he will be able to concentrate on it and get it done. He only has one employee so you know he is very anal about his work and as he told me he has literally spent an all nighter working at his shop to get cars done for a customer before a race.

Back