Dangit! NOS4GN did it to me, again!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Last week Friday afternoon, I placed an order for some parts and paid right away.
Friday night I get an email that the order was received. Ok, great . . . . And see yet another email that the order is shipped. Hmmm. We'll see about that. :eek:

Well, I'm in Texas, so this will take a while to get here. Come home today after work (Monday), and the package is here! Dang, thought I'd take the week off and watch some TV, but . . . . now I gotzz to get back to work! :D
Thanks a lot Leslie . . . no rest this week.

Maybe next time, if I don't pay right away, I'll get to watch TV. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Leslie and the bunch are great people to work with. I have ordered from them numerous times and have never been disappointed. Have ordered numerous clips and the like but also replacement carpet, door panels and window felt guides. Each order was great and the parts fit terrific with very little if any modifications needs (except trimming the carpet to fit). They are an outstanding vendor.

I got you all beat!!!! I had my engine in a "known" builders shop since Sept 2014 and was promised an estimate of work to be performed on 3 instances...well I finally picked up the engine Monday. The catch....damn thing was sitting there UNTOUCHED!

I got you all beat!!!! I had my engine in a "known" builders shop since Sept 2014 and was promised an estimate of work to be performed on 3 instances...well I finally picked up the engine Monday. The catch....damn thing was sitting there UNTOUCHED!
What does that have to do with the top i.e. :
Feedback for NOS4GN?

They suck
Excellent feedback for a" one post member". lol
You hiding or something else?

We get great service when:
1 - we order the correct parts.
2 - we pay when the order is placed.
3 - and we understand that these cars are different than a SBC or Mustang.

Excellent feedback for a" one post member". lol
1426703968204.jpg

Jerryl....don't you have a part to install...instead of trying to play a social media thug/bully.