You can type here any text you want

David Husek !! Turbobuickperformance.com !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sal Lubrano

If you need transmission work don't hesitate to give David a phone call. I was in the process of building my own transmission at home when I ran into a few questions. Dave offered his phone number and he was nice enough to spend two hours on the phone assisting me. During our conversation he offered to help me out in person. I drove down to his shop with all my parts and he gave me guidance with the assembly. Now, my buddies make fun of me all the time when I take on a project because I'm really meticulous but he is extremely meticulous about his work which proves how well his products perform. Dave is a real stand up honest person who is out to give you the very best and will not settle for anything else. Now, just waiting for a warm day to install the transmission. Can't wait!

Turbo Buick Performance
200-4R Performance Transmissions
David Husek - Owner 16+ years
516-285-1103
Turbo Buick Performance Home Page
dhusek@turbobuickperformance.com

David Husek

;) I also had problems with swapping out valve body on my 2004R ; called David on whim ( and reading great things about him on this forum ) and he talked me through my problem. I really can't give him enough praise for his help and guidance . ( I am Lamar in So. Carolina )

Finally, got the transmission installed. Between the winter that never ended and all the rain it is complete. All I can say is this transmission is perfect! All the gears are awesome. Cruising around town is a pleasure. Then when you lay in to the gas that is when this transmission shows what it can do. All the gear changes are super fast and very positive. What really impressed me about this transmission is the 2-3 shift. When shifting from 2-3 there is absolutely no bind or flare and when it shifts to third there no dead spot. The car goes from second to third instantly keeping the acceleration and pushing the car forward. Dave builds one great transmission!:biggrin: If you are in need of a 200-4r give him a call.

Back