David Husek

achalmersman

Just wanted to commend David on his excellent customer service. I purchased a DIY kit from him with seals, clutches, billet forward, hardened stator support, calibration, etc. When I had questions David picked up the phone EVERY time. Even upwards of 9pm. I got the trans in around 2 am Friday and did his break in. Raced it Friday night. Trans seems flawless. Very nice positive feel. Excellent vender and I'm sure when I have questions he will continue to support. Andrew

Last edited:
I also had an excellent experience with Dave rebuilding my tranny. Dropped it off on thur. Dave calls me monday and says it needs this that and the other. Calls me back on thur say tranny is finished. Less than ten day turn around. I installed it sat afternoon, cannot believe the difference in my car,fantastic work,great service,fast turn around and just plain nice guy,wished i could have hung out longer. Between Jim Dunn, Mahler engines and Dave i finally have this car where its supposed to be, thanks to all three for the excellent work and great service. Gene Van Horn Jr.