dbamford's TSM Car Crash @ Milan dragway lastnite!

MODS!- Let Bamford, not the one that hurt Carswell's fist, the other one. Dave B....speak up for himself. It's not fair that people flame him up on here and his hands are tied to defend himself. I think he is a total package duckhead, but it aint fair to bust his azz when he is stuck on tha crappy "other" board. I used to love Otto and Dave's wars. Otto was always right.

Bamford will never get back on this board. We've given him chance after chance after chance to participate here and behave and it doesnt last. Its not worth the complaining we have to deal with when he's around.

Just for the record, I don't know any of you jerk offs that are making cracks about me. Go ahead and look through my old posts and see if I have ever conversed with any of you. On this board or any other.
You guys are like a pack of hyenas, just looking for food. Pretty soon
you'll be eating your babies.
I asked Ttypewhite a question, and he can answer it or not. He seems to be an expert crash analyst. He gave his "opinion" on why Dave crashed, and I wanted to know why he didn't analyze Odell's crash video. Pretty simple. I am not trying to drag Odell into this in any way, (I don't know him). Only using his because the video is good, like Daves crash video is good quality.

Mike B

My apologizes if my opinion crossed the line. That was not my intention. I am by no means a expert crash analyst. It bothers me a lot that my post stirred this up. Very sorry. :(

My apologizes if my opinion crossed the line. That was not my intention. I am by no means a expert crash analyst. It bothers me a lot that my post stirred this up. Very sorry. :(

There was nothing wrong with your post other than it being very accurate. ;)

You didn't do anything wrong.. You have and opinion just like everyone else. The fact is that you meant no harm, just someone for MB to focus on.

Chris Campbell,
I wish you would stop posting your lies.:mad:

We all know that you are not good looking.:p :biggrin:

LOL!

Thats funny !:eek:

And on top of all this .. Chris lied.. He's not tall and good lookin..

And you are not very fast or observative..I said that 6 posts ago. :eek:

But we do agree on something.;)

Hate is a crime. Louie, you of all people should know better.

Anyway...Somebody has to be the good looking one...don't hate the playa. Hate the game....:eek:

Mike I don't think what you say holds much merit in the Buick community. Seeing that we all know you falsify police reports,what makes you think we would believe anything else you say?????;)

His last name is Bamford. He said it. That settles it. Your supposed to know that Otto. "Don't ask questions....look over there"....:rolleyes: "No, I'm not pissing on your boots,....it's raining....yeah, raining...blah,blah"..".I kicked Carswells azz, blah blah"

What ev.

He wouldn't know the truth if it was tatooed on his forehead. Ask Carswell..:tongue: :biggrin: :tongue:

And on top of all this .. Chris lied.. He's not tall and good lookin..

Then when you get home you need to scold Misti for getting that whole "good looking one" thing going in my head. I'm gonna get a complex. She tells me one thing...then you tell me the opposite.

I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Then when you get home you need to scold Misti for getting that whole "good looking one" thing going in my head. I'm gonna get a complex. She tells me one thing...then you tell me the opposite.

I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now.:biggrin: :biggrin:

And I thought Misti was Otto's girl..................

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Shouldn't be long now

Thanks to Mike Licht at Full Throttle Speed, for a great hook up on the crash parts. Dave's GN is back from bump shop, looking as good as ever. Thought I might put a pic out, to give the Hyenas some food :eek:

Attachments

• gndave.jpg
    gndave.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,076
Classic. :biggrin:

Did we ever get an update on what parts NOT to buy from his crash dummy "vendors" ? :confused:

We all know we have a laundry list of people to buy from when he makes it down the track without crashing or getting his chicklets knocked out. :rolleyes:

Here is a book available online and at your local book store also he may wnat to consider
htwfaip.jpg

Otto,

Don't laugh, I actually took that class and have found it very helpful.