dbamford's TSM Car Crash @ Milan dragway lastnite!

I must have watched that video 50 times now. That was going to be one hell of a run if all stayed together. This is just my opinion, but I think by hitting the brakes, it forced the car in a different direction then if he would have just got off the throttle and steered through it. I would have to agree with Jason on the head lifting and pressurizing the coolant passage. Frost plugs don't just drop out, they are blown out. To my knowledge the coolant system has 14-16 psi pressure max in it, so in order to pop a frost plug, cylinder pressure has to get into the coolant passage and force it out.
As a fan of TSM, i know how competitive that field is with the top guys striving for the number one position, and you know they are going to push it to achieve their goal. I am glad he was not hurt and lives to fight another day. I hate to see any Buick member in a accident regardless of who it is.

Hmm.......... I looked through some of your previous posts, regarding Odell's crash and I didn't see you offering up any of your "opinion" on what caused his crash and how he could have prevented it. Just a lot of good will and condolences to Odell, and that's great.
I figure you put your "opinion" out on Dave's crash because you either have an agenda, or your just piling on, like most of the a--holes in this thread. Which one is it?

Mike B

I figure you put your "opinion" out on Dave's crash because you either have an agenda, or your just piling on, like most of the a--holes in this thread. Which one is it?

Mike B

Mike,
He is usually the first one to tell people with an agenda to take it easy. I really doubt he meant any harm by it.

Hmm.......... I looked through some of your previous posts, regarding Odell's crash and I didn't see you offering up any of your "opinion" on what caused his crash and how he could have prevented it. Just a lot of good will and condolences to Odell, and that's great.

Mike B

Agenda......:confused: please explain. Did you read my first post in this thread? I have never had issues with Dave, I only congratulate people, never hate on anyone (do search you will see). I don't even have a desire to race the class, absolutely no agenda here. I hope he is doing well and gets back out soon. Watching accidents is gut wrenching for me and I hope nobody on this board has to go through that.

Mike B

Mike Bamford,

I think you are taking Mike R's post the wrong way.
However I do understand you trying to protect family.
I am glad that Dave is ok and I hope to see you guys out again soon.
Unfortunately you will not receive much sympathy here so I would stop wasting time looking for it.

I see alot of stupid comments, **** happens and your turn will come. I hate to see hard work and a beautiful car wrecked regardless whose car it is.

I must have watched that video 50 times now. That was going to be one hell of a run if all stayed together. This is just my opinion, but I think by hitting the brakes, it forced the car in a different direction then if he would have just got off the throttle and steered through it. I would have to agree with Jason on the head lifting and pressurizing the coolant passage. Frost plugs don't just drop out, they are blown out. To my knowledge the coolant system has 14-16 psi pressure max in it, so in order to pop a frost plug, cylinder pressure has to get into the coolant passage and force it out.
As a fan of TSM, i know how competitive that field is with the top guys striving for the number one position, and you know they are going to push it to achieve their goal. I am glad he was not hurt and lives to fight another day. I hate to see any Buick member in a accident regardless of who it is.

Mike B

Did Carswell hit you so hard you can't read anymore? :confused:

He was one of the only guys standing up for you (from the beginning of the thread) and here you are bashing him? Why? Is it because you can't read and comprehend or did you just get confused, Which one is it??

BTW I no longer have an agenda, you just completed it for me :cool: :biggrin:

Mike B

toughguy1.jpg

You didnt learn the first time, huh.

Mike I don't think what you say holds much merit in the Buick community. Seeing that we all know you falsify police reports,what makes you think we would believe anything else you say?????;)

Did Carswell hit you so hard you can't read anymore? :confused:
That is funny right there.. I don't care who you are. :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is just my opinion, but I think by hitting the brakes, it forced the car in a different direction then if he would have just got off the throttle and steered through it.

Something in this post must of hit a nerve. This thread is going to get really funny if Mike is going to defend every post where someone says Dave drove like a scared girl. :D :eek:

Unfortunately you will not receive much sympathy here so I would stop wasting time looking for it.
Word!

Mike I don't think what you say holds much merit in the Buick community. Seeing that we all know you falsify police reports,what makes you think we would believe anything else you say?????;)
:eek: :biggrin:

Just for the record, I don't know any of you jerk offs that are making cracks about me. Go ahead and look through my old posts and see if I have ever conversed with any of you. On this board or any other.
You guys are like a pack of hyenas, just looking for food. Pretty soon
you'll be eating your babies.
I asked Ttypewhite a question, and he can answer it or not. He seems to be an expert crash analyst. He gave his "opinion" on why Dave crashed, and I wanted to know why he didn't analyze Odell's crash video. Pretty simple. I am not trying to drag Odell into this in any way, (I don't know him). Only using his because the video is good, like Daves crash video is good quality.

Mike B

I don't know you either bud... Don't jump on here calling people jerk offs though... I think you should know the history here as good as anybody... They are not giving anything they haven't taken from your brother at some point... I have no problem with Dave, still friends far as I know... As said in this thread though, he made his bed and has to lie in it...

ttypewhite has been one of the biggest supporters for Dave and DLS. I think it was obvious to everyone he meant no harm by it...

This thread "was" dead....

Just for the record, I don't know any of you jerk offs that are making cracks about me. Go ahead and look through my old posts and see if I have ever conversed with any of you. On this board or any other.
You guys are like a pack of hyenas, just looking for food. Pretty soon
you'll be eating your babies.
I asked Ttypewhite a question, and he can answer it or not. He seems to be an expert crash analyst. He gave his "opinion" on why Dave crashed, and I wanted to know why he didn't analyze Odell's crash video. Pretty simple. I am not trying to drag Odell into this in any way, (I don't know him). Only using his because the video is good, like Daves crash video is good quality.

Mike B

You have seen me. Right before the cops showed up at Norwalk. While you were still bleeding. I was the tall good looking one.

Think Dave will ever make another Buick event? He sure talks alot of sh!t to never show up and back it up. Is he mad his record was shattered?

MODS!- Let Bamford, not the one that hurt Carswell's fist, the other one. Dave B....speak up for himself. It's not fair that people flame him up on here and his hands are tied to defend himself. I think he is a total package duckhead, but it aint fair to bust his azz when he is stuck on tha crappy "other" board. I used to love Otto and Dave's wars. Otto was always right.

Chris Campbell,
I wish you would stop posting your lies.:mad:

We all know that you are not good looking.:p :biggrin:

LOL!