dbamford's TSM Car Crash @ Milan dragway lastnite!

This blows to see, there's a ton of $$ and time down the drain right there, sorry to see.

What's up with pic 3, it looks like fuel might've caught fire and is spewing out the bottom of the car??

Was this a solid run that went haywire all of a sudden?

Poor GN :(. Glad the driver is okay tho! That thing must have a lot of power to go wild like that! Lots of $$$ into it. Hope it gets rebuilt!

I saw it.........but won't comment. I'm not Bamford. Was this what looks like a solo pass? I can't see him avoiding another car. Seeing your ride tore up is not something I'd wish on anyone.
Dont Quote me but i thought i heard freeze plug failure lastnite!

I want to say to you guys that don't know the past 3 years of **** that bamford has stir don't call people no class, until you know the whole story. With that said bamford has run down nearly 3/4 of tsm guys or people invovled with the class he made fun of sully (V6 beast) father who had a bad wreck much worst then I saw here. I say to you know the whole story before you speak, glad he wasn't ,but from what I know of the guy he is no class act.

my .02

I want to say to you guys that don't know the past 3 years of **** that bamford has stir don't call people no class, until you know the whole story. With that said bamford has run down nearly 3/4 of tsm guys or people invovled with the class he made fun of sully (V6 beast) father who had a bad wreck much worst then I saw here. I say to you know the whole story before you speak, glad he wasn't ,but from what I know of the guy he is no class act.

my .02

but see what had happened was ;)

I will leave it alone at glad he wasn't hurt and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

I see alot of stupid comments, **** happens and your turn will come. I hate to see hard work and a beautiful car wrecked regardless whose car it is.

Some of us have already had our turn and this classless POS has never had anything nice to say about anything. :rolleyes:

Glad he was ok though.

Seems he is okay, that is good...

Cars can be replaced...

The TR world has had to many of these recently:frown: Then again everyone walked away so I guess we don't need to complain....

It could have been much worse than that. At least nobody was seriously hurt. Still sucks though, it looks like it was a nice car.

My sources said that a freeze out plug blew out from a brand new engine.

This one of my fears when racing, blowing a HG with compression entering the coolant system and blowing a hose. I think there is a NHRA rule concerning coolant hoses.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

This one of my fears when racing, blowing a HG with compression entering the coolant system and blowing a hose. I think there is a NHRA rule concerning coolant hoses.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I hope this doesn't mean he will be starting a smear campaign against his engine builder like he has with every other vendor he has dealt with. :rolleyes:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

So do they think a HG blew and that blew out a freeze plug? Or freeze plug just blew?

Either way. Still sucks.

Did you get a report on how bad the car is? Hopefully not as bad as it looks.

I hope this doesn't mean he will be starting a smear campaign against his engine builder like he has with every other vendor he has dealt with. :rolleyes:
well we will soon find out who is to blame, weather it was the tuner of the big stuff 3 that caused a head gasket to let go, & pushed the freeze plug out, OR the engine builders fault. we all know it was NOT driver error.

Classless azzholes?

Seems like these guys aren't giving it to him NEARLY as bad as it's been given to them by this guy in the past.

my 2 cents