dbb 6776 vs dbb billet 6765

. Ive got an old t-netics 66 ball bearing on my car that went 114mph in the eighth and 137mph in the quarter last night as i lost a cylinder at about 1000ft due to an error on my part on a previous run.

So what are your ET's with all that MPH ??? :confused:

Brian,

If you don't class race why don't you go with a T4 flange?

I may if i dont have the stage 2 in there soon. I already had all the 3 bolt junk so thats what i used. Id have to get a dp fabbed and step up th turbo but thats it. The only illegal thing i have for THS is the S compressor cover and missing AC lines. Im sure adding the cover would slow me down a lot. Maybe like .02 seconds:biggrin: The AC lines may slow me down about .005 seconds. lol. I may hit THS. Havent seen anything crazy happen there yet. Its definitely a mid 9 sec or faster class if anyone purpose builds an engine for it. I have my engine apart right now. Im thinking of re-springing and throwing in solid lifters. Its pulling all the way through third with 275/60-15 MT dr's. Converter slip is very low. Cant use over a 28" tire in THS. If i stay with the same tires i may need to go to 3.23 to keep the rpm in the 6200 range across the line. This engine is making at least 100hp more than the stock one i had in there at 2 psi less boost.