Dead Mouse Smell in GN

Sorry man, but the waGoN ain't for sale. Neither is the next project. But, if you want me to build you one, I think I could manage. The only problem will be finding a donor body. They aren't too easy to come by. I think the local junky has probably already crushed all he had by now. Congrats on the mini fitz coming. Now is the time to buy another Turbo Car. That way when you have to make sacrifices, you can give one up, and still have one. You just have to think these things through ahead of time. Ya know? Speaking of which. Have you picked out a car for him/her? Ah, ah I mean a name?

Brian

Originally posted by equalizer442
i found a dead dog under the back seat of the last t type i baught.

i would have payed to see you running around trying to hit a mouse with a crow bar, kind of reminds me of mouse hunt.

Uh HOW THE HECK does a dog get under the back seat and die?? Are we talking a puppy??

SICK!

Thanks Bob and Brian. As for names, that is Sylvia's dept. I have veto power so the kid doesn't get some lame name. I like Max but what do I know.

No dead mouse smell and the car was baking in the sun all day yesterday. It might be time to fix the A/C compressor...

Mark F.

87 GN Dead Mouse-less

Hey 442, I'm with Chris - how the heck did a dog get in there?

Are turbo regals a good place to go to die?

Did you ever get the smell out?

Mark F. GN mouseless