Dead Stage 2

I'm feeling kinda neglected

what can I say that will get me admonished, repremanded, or censored??

that darn Lou ,he gets all the attention!

its BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!:biggrin:

All's well, Lee. Lou, Mike and I were just talking this last weekend about how fortunate we are to have you in the TB.COM SouthWestern Section. I only try to keep & enforce what I think is best for both TB.COM and the SouthWestern Section. I have had over the years a lot of help and advice from you Lee, TB.COM forum and especially the SouthWestern Section. And I do know that my car would probalby not even be running if it weren't for you, Lee, and the others help, advice, & peer pressure. Life's good, no doubt.
There, Lee, feel better now?

Hey! What about the freakin Asian?!

I'm feeling a little abused and neglected here.:mad:

All's well, Don. Lee, Lou, Mike and I were just talking this last weekend about how fortunate we are to have you in the TB.COM SouthWestern Section. I only try to keep & enforce what I think is best for both TB.COM and the SouthWestern Section. I have had over the years a lot of help and advice from you Don, TB.COM forum and especially the SouthWestern Section. And I do know that my car would probalby not even be running if it weren't for you, Don, and the others help, advice, & peer pressure. Life's good, no doubt.
There, Don, feel better now?

All's well, Don. Lee, Lou, Mike and I were just talking this last weekend about how fortunate we are to have you in the TB.COM SouthWestern Section. I only try to keep & enforce what I think is best for both TB.COM and the SouthWestern Section. I have had over the years a lot of help and advice from you Don, TB.COM forum and especially the SouthWestern Section. And I do know that my car would probalby not even be running if it weren't for you, Don, and the others help, advice, & peer pressure. Life's good, no doubt.
Yes, I do.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Now please, let's get back to the subject of the thread!:mad: There you go, Rafael.;)

Geeeeee thanks gary!

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside, almost like a sheep skin coat, ???

ah donnie, knock it off , you are neglected, thats why you put all that ricer hose and fittings under the hood, :D

angry rooster: I will make no comments about your heritage, religion, sexual preferance, or last name, every since you deleted the yehaa pipes, I've been so proud of you, I'm speechless! ;)

Lou..................... nothing, just nothing!:tongue:

id like to order a large pepperoni with extra cheese.thanks

...and dem halopenyoz:biggrin:

angry rooster: I will make no comments about your heritage, religion, sexual preferance, or last name, every since you deleted the yehaa pipes, I've been so proud of you, I'm speechless! ;)

Heritage = I think hair is over rated...I have none.:cool: ...it's a Scotch/Irish/Dutch/German thing....but I was born in New Mexico...so I guess that makes me New Mexican...but I prefer to be called New Latino...
Religion = Christian....but very human...
Sexual Preference = I like boobies!!!!!:biggrin:
Last name = You're just jealous:biggrin:

Oh...and what exactly is a Stage II anyway?
:eek:

Heritage = I think hair is over rated...I have none.:cool: ...it's a Scotch/Irish/Dutch/German thing....but I was born in New Mexico...so I guess that makes me New Mexican...but I prefer to be called New Latino...

Believe it or not, I have all that stuff in me, too. Including a dash of Polish. It all came from my mothers side. Luckily, no balding problem yet. The Asian came from my father. I'm one of those Heinz 57 guys.

So what's in white guys? Just grumpy white stuff?

Rafael. How's the motor coming along? You're not really running a Stage II are you?

Tender moment

Believe it or not, I have all that stuff in me, too. Including a dash of Polish. It all came from my mothers side. Luckily, no balding problem yet. The Asian came from my father. I'm one of those Heinz 57 guys.

So what's in white guys? Just grumpy white stuff?

Rafael. How's the motor coming along? You're not really running a Stage II are you?

Don in other words your a mutt lol !

Thanks Gary, But I do remember when there was a time that poking fun at someones ethnicity was no big deal, Our society has gotten so feminized that it's so easy to offend. I think I will invent a turbocharged time machine to take me back to the 60's,

Thanks Gary, But I do remember when there was a time that poking fun at someones ethnicity was no big deal, Our society has gotten so feminized that it's so easy to offend. I think I will invent a turbocharged time machine to take me back to the 60's,

very true some buick members have lost their ball$ and grown some tit$... no names will be mentioned

DON, yes it is a stage 11
it's a very rare and slow model , theres only 1 or 2 made,, im sure i got lucky and got one... haha