You can type here any text you want

Deep 200 4R pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Rand

The guy rebuilding suggested I get a deep pan and I found this kit from Summit. About $200 with the filter, bolts. lock washers and gasket. I did not realize that Hughes made one for this trans.
Jeff

Trans pan.jpg

This Hughes is the standard lately for a deep pan on a 200-4R. Very nice product.

Len Freeman ? I thought he disappeared from the face of the earth glad to hear he 's back.

Len Freeman ? I thought he disappeared from the face of the earth glad to hear he 's back.
Lee spoke to him at a car show in Vegas and that is how I got in touch with him. Super nice guy that suggested just a few upgrades for my power level. I could even wait for the trans to be rebuilt once we set up a date although spending a day in Vegas could really bring up the cost of the rebuild.

Lee spoke to him at a car show in Vegas and that is how I got in touch with him. Super nice guy that suggested just a few upgrades for my power level. I could even wait for the trans to be rebuilt once we set up a date although spending a day in Vegas could really bring up the cost of the rebuild.
Jeff you should start spending some of that money you have been hoarding. I mean you still have the money you got from your high school graduation.

Jeff you should start spending some of that money you have been hoarding. I mean you still have the money you got from your high school graduation.:)

he is the "Las Vegas , secret transmission builder"
not to be confused with the lake forest "tranny" guy.

Had my Hughes Deep Aluminum Transmission Pan black powder coated before I installed it. Did not tap it for a temperature sensor before hand.
It hangs down a little more than the RJC Deep Oil Pan, but have never had it scrape anything (yet).

Attachments

• Hughes Deep Pan1.jpg
    Hughes Deep Pan1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 252
  • Hughes Deep Pan2.jpg
    Hughes Deep Pan2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
Jeff you should start spending some of that money you have been hoarding. I mean you still have the money you got from your high school graduation.:)
It kind of nice having FU money. My employer does not mess with me.
Jeff

Back