You can type here any text you want

Did I make a mistake? Is it hard to correct?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smallz

So after having a leaky engine I decided to pull the motor and re-seal the oil pan, timing cover, and valve covers. I did get excitied and without marking the cam sensor I just pulled it out and stuck on the shelf for a while....

Well the cliff notes version....... I have no idea if there is an easy way to reinstall the cam sensor and get it close, or right the first time without hunting for hours. I have not attempted yet but wanted to hear my girl fire for the first time again tonight.

So is this easy or hard since this is the last thing to install? I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks

Dude I thank you much. I am a little stressed and my ADHD is kicking in hard with this one. Thanks again. :biggrin:

Instead of grabbing the fan, put a socket on alt nut & a #18 wrench on tensioner to take up the slack. Then turn alt to get crank to desired spot. Much easier! Make sure TDC is on Compression stroke both valves closed. Then hit the mark. Did this yesterday.

Back