did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

well as long as he knows everything thats good for him but to me this is the best and fastest car to deal with. its just learning about the dang thing.

Alright like I tried telling him my dad bought his 1972 Firebird off the showroom in 1971 whenever he was 17 and grew up with the muscle cars of the late 60s and early 70s as whenever their aftermarket was getting really big. Even he says that the two best engines that he has had experience with as far as easily modifying the car and getting the best bang for your bunck are the LC2 and the LS1. In my opinion the LC2 is the 2nd best engine GM ever made, right behind the LS1 style engines.

Bwahahahaha... that guy is killing me. I'm waiting for somebody to pull a quote from Billy Madison on him...
"what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no pionts, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Rubrburnr said:
Bwahahahaha... that guy is killing me. I'm waiting for somebody to pull a quote from Billy Madison on him...
"what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no pionts, and may God have mercy on your soul."

That is a good one, I will post it now. Too bad I can't take credit for that one. It is GREAT!!!!!!

Jim C.

I finally got the boot after captain chickenshidt edited everything but my comments.

The error returned was:
Your posting permissions have been removed

What a tool. I guess Captain Bob-O and Mullet Louise and gearing up for the phone call or email to Shane so they can show him what a bad boy I've been. Don't talk shidt if you can't take it in return.

Jim C.

PS- I am REAL curious to see if this thread gets blown away.

SVORay said:
I think they closed down the thread or something.

They did because the admin was being a chickenshidt. He kept trying to turn it into something that it wasn't and got pizzed off because I posted his boy's myspace link over here and people were poking fun. He now has a call into turbobuick.com new owner Shane G. to see about having this thread removed. I am sure Shane will get only the facts; yeah right. He stated that he first called Bruce and he informed him that he had sold the board to Shane. I love boards where they just edit and delete posts as they see fit yet claim to the boards belong to the members. Kinda reminds me of this place when Captain Insano took over. He and the gestapo were out of control and lost a HEAP of the boards membership. Want to crash a board? Then take the Bruce-Bruce class for Moderators and Admins. Sure to be a success - NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim C.

Jim,

Why do you continue to push this personal flame war? We are all car enthusiasts and we share the same hobby, some have different opinions, but I don't see how trashing someone on another forum is justified. Let's drop it and move on.

firebirdnation said:
Jim,

Why do you continue to push this personal flame war? We are all car enthusiasts and we share the same hobby, some have different opinions, but I don't see how trashing someone on another forum is justified. Let's drop it and move on.
So what happened to the thread? Why is it gone?

jpratt said:
So what happened to the thread? Why is it gone?

They were both full of personal flames, therefore we deleted most of them in order to prevent this from going into the toilet.

douche bags. well serious guys im thinking of droppin a 305 into both my regals. how hard would that be cause im looking for cubes and i dont wanna be no ricer. :cool:

Tool

Louie is a closed minded tool. "40 foot burn outs" Ha ha ha That's my second gear chirp :biggrin:
I have a 1969 GTO with the 400 YS motor, it has 350 hp, his Ram Air III has 360 hp stock. My GTO could never touch my Turbo T. The only thing my GTO has on my Buick is lines, style does not kick a$$ in a race :rolleyes:

Attachments

• gto 031p wheels.JPG
    gto 031p wheels.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 268
jb903 said:
douche bags. well serious guys im thinking of droppin a 305 into both my regals. how hard would that be cause im looking for cubes and i dont wanna be no ricer. :cool:

Damn, thats a lot of cubes. I'm personaly working on a 283 SBC my self :biggrin:

He also brags of 1.8 60' times. That's what most of us do on a bad day. Lol.

I don't let his ignorant comments bother me becuase while this guy's car sits in his garage in peices, I'm at the drag strip running MY OWN car and having a blast. :p

firebirdnation said:
They were both full of personal flames, therefore we deleted most of them in order to prevent this from going into the toilet.

Don't bring your azz over here acting all innocent. The threads were removed for the reasons I stated above and now he comes here wanting to play nice. Amazing!!!! I would REALLY like to see the same amount of sh*t slinging posted here as you did at home on your BB.

Jim C.

The trully sad thing is, this all started when someone asked about installing a 3.8T into his car. Then people went ape **** over him dispte the fact that from the factory, GM installed that very same 3.8T into a TA! Then to top it off, that '89 TTA was probaly the fastest production car of that year. I wouldn't want to be a part of that forum if that is how they help their members.

BillyRValentine said:
Don't bring your azz over here acting all innocent. The threads were removed for the reasons I stated above and now he comes here wanting to play nice. Amazing!!!! I would REALLY like to see the same amount of sh*t slinging posted here as you did at home on your BB.

Jim C.

Since you wish to spread lies, I have posted the entire discussion in for your members to read. Please note this thread was originally deleted due to the childish behavior, but I wish to set the record straight. I didn't think Big Geek would want this posted, but I will go ahead and let curious on lookers see the truth.

http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11460 :)

SVORay said:
The trully sad thing is, this all started when someone asked about installing a 3.8T into his car. Then people went ape **** over him dispte the fact that from the factory, GM installed that very same 3.8T into a TA! Then to top it off, that '89 TTA was probaly the fastest production car of that year. I wouldn't want to be a part of that forum if that is how they help their members.

Actually, only one person responded in such a way.