did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

firebirdnation said:
Since you wish to spread lies, I have posted the entire discussion in for your members to read. Please note this thread was originally deleted due to the childish behavior, but I wish to set the record straight. I didn't think Big Geek would want this posted, but I will go ahead and let curious on lookers see the truth.

http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11460 :)

Page cannot be displayed. :confused:

Oh, well.

Just tell Lou we all think he is an idiot.

Thanks.

Hey azzwipe, I could really care less if it is posted. I like the fact if in fact it is posted in it's entirety. I would venture to say not you lying sack.

Jim C.

firebirdnation said:
They were both full of personal flames, therefore we deleted most of them in order to prevent this from going into the toilet.
Oh give me a break...Your boy was the one starting the sh!t feast with his misinformation and name calling. Don't even try to turn this in to US starting the sh!t. Your boys a closed minded idot and giving out BAD information.
Censor the true...ah that'll work

Yup, just as I thought. Bob-O there has edited it with a slant yet AGAIN. Back up there slim and post it from the very first thread and unedit your boy Lou's comments so the ENTIRE thing can be read by all without your editingl. You really are a pathetic excuse for an Administrator. You can't even be completely honest behind a keyboard. As I said, post ALL unedited threads and comments by yourself and your boy Lou and let the chips fall where they may. You afraid to let em hang? I'll gladly explain anything I said. You had your fun over there but now the playing field is even. So let's see if you are going to shoot straight or not. I would venture from your actions thus far that that would be a BIG HELL NO!!!!!!!! I don't see you talking about how lousy the members here are now due to a debate by a few. You don't even have the balls to post the entire unedited threads without being called out on it and that my freind is sad. As I told you previously I am the same all the time and everywhere, even in person.

Jim C.

Well Bob-O is a idot too..(no I didn't misspell it you and your boy don't Qualify for full idiot status) OH crap I'm going to get SUED.

PRINT THE FULL TRUETH and stop EDITING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE STARTED THIS CRAP.

I caught it yesterday, the guy was and still is a douche...

Anybody have it saved on their computers from yesterdays history?

BW

Big Geek is spreading lies on his forum, so I have decided to post his lies so everyone can read them for themselves. I am going to lock this thread in order to prevent this from continuing.

Hey Bob-o, how am I spreading lies you sack? I am not the one editing posts without leaving a trace. In short kizz my azz, how about that. I didn't figure you had the stones to post the ENTIRE unedited thread including your boy Lou's previous comments so don't say I am spreading lies. I may be an azz but at least I am consistant. Where did your boy Lou get that "He wants some of his boys to meet you comment?" Huh? I wonder. I'm out of this unless otherwise provoked. You are the worst kind of lying POS. You do and say things and then backtrack, steer off course and act like you are completely innocent and the peace maker. I would love to get ahold of your actual admin files so I could see the actual slant and time stamps that you have so conveniently left out. Want a REAL good example. Just ask Bob-o so I can air this one out and show just what a sneaky azz you are.

Jim C

Aww, phuck it here it is Post #50

Here is what it reads now -
C'mon Bob-O not moderation, anything but moderation!!!!! How about a time out instead!? I would love to stay and play more and I have to feed Budda. :13coffee:

Jim C.

When it actually said - C'mon Bob-O not moderation, anything but moderation!!!!! How about a time out instead!? I would love to stay and play more but my nutz itch and I have to feed Budda. :13coffee:

Jim C.

Yet there is NO evidence of it having been modified by either a moderator or an admin but I am the liar. You really need to get your sh*t together slim and you can
me on that.

Jim C.

Note to everyone else. Dont say a Buick TR is a ricer and is a pile of garbage, or else 10 people will come and bust your chops with the facts to set you striaght. :p

The chumps myspace, i went to it and has so much GARBAGE on there it locked my computer up. This cat's a moron!

Ttype83 said:
Well Bob-O is a idot too..(no I didn't misspell it you and your boy don't Qualify for full idiot status) OH crap I'm going to get SUED.

PRINT THE FULL TRUETH and stop EDITING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE STARTED THIS CRAP.

Whoomp there it is. Now I have to go cause my nutz do itch. :eek:

Jim C.

actually the 69 RAIII has 366 hp not 360.. I owned a 69 Judge with a RAIII 4 speed back in the day and my GN is miles and miles faster then the Judge was. Not even close..

441120 said:
Louie is a closed minded tool. "40 foot burn outs" Ha ha ha That's my second gear chirp :biggrin:
I have a 1969 GTO with the 400 YS motor, it has 350 hp, his Ram Air III has 360 hp stock. My GTO could never touch my Turbo T. The only thing my GTO has on my Buick is lines, style does not kick a$$ in a race :rolleyes:

Ttype83 said:
Then why do you have to edit, censor posts to make you and your "boy" look better. Here's your card....

Alright, I am done, I come here and to try and end this silly thing and all you want to do is continue it. Your buddy is mad because I posted all the posts in order to show the truth, but you want to suggest I edited them. Why do you think he is so defensive? I don't have time to play games. I hope someone has it all in their cache; If so I hope they will post it. This whole thing is childish. I know better than to get involved in these silly internet wars.

firebirdnation said:
Not sure why, it loads for me. Let me know if it continues to be unavailable.

*EDIT: try this link: http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11460

I moved it to open discussion.

You were right, it was my computer.

I made the mistake of clicking the link on Lou's Myspace page and it filled my buffers with so much crap everything I clicked on after that gave me a "page cannot be displayed".

Lou's probably a very nice guy. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but probably nice. He needs to stop living in 1987 when only "rich kids" had GN's.

I bought my T-type in 1995 for $5000 from the original owner.

With tires and tuning cheap mods, it went 12.20's. With a $400 Turbo, $200 injectors and more tuning it went 11.50's @ 118 all while being 100% stock appearing and with never going into the stock, 95K mile motor or transmission.

Can you do that with a Big Block Muscle car? We've owned a bunch including a Baldwin Motion LS-7 and the answer would be ...uhhhhh...no.

UNGN said:
You were right, it was my computer.

I made the mistake of clicking the link on Lou's Myspace page and it filled my buffers with so much crap everything I clicked on after that gave me a "page cannot be displayed".

Lou's probably a very nice guy. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but probably nice. He needs to stop living in 1987 when only "rich kids" had GN's.

I bought my T-type in 1995 for $5000 from the original owner.

With tires and tuning cheap mods, it went 12.20's. With a $400 Turbo, $200 injectors and more tuning it went 11.50's @ 118 all while being 100% stock appearing and with never going into the stock, 95K mile motor or transmission.

I can't speak for Lou, but I myself am a fan of turbos. I plan on building a 383 LT1 with an STS or Banks turbo when I get the chance. I like the STS a little better due to the location. I know little to nothing about GN's though.

firebirdnation said:
Alright, I am done, I come here and to try and end this silly thing and all you want to do is continue it. Your buddy is mad because I posted all the posts in order to show the truth, but you want to suggest I edited them. Why do you think he is so defensive? I don't have time to play games. I hope someone has it all in their cache; If so I hope they will post it. This whole thing is childish. I know better than to get involved in these silly internet wars.

Buh bye! :cool:

BW

firebirdnation said:
But you didn't...hech me raising the BS flag. You only reposted some... reinstate all of the post to there orginal location with out editing..all posts.