You can type here any text you want

did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ttype83 said:
But you didn't...hech me raising the BS flag. You only reposted some... reinstate all of the post to there orginal location with out editing..all posts.

What are you talking about dude? I posted them back, but I am not here to act as your servant. That was the original location, unless you mean the 3.8 turbo thread, and in that case, all those threads were hard deleted. But, that was an entirely different discussion.

Ok first off I want to start with an appology for the hundredth time already for my choice in words for generalizing my thoughts on GNs. Apparently JIM WAS NOT MAN ENOUGH TO POST ANY OF THAT UP FOR YOU ALL TO READ.
Next I am not closed minded people infact you do not even know me to comment on me like you have, infact you will find if you do know me I have given just about every car manufacturer a shot and found that I feel solidified in an American V8. So enough with the close minded stuff I only can tell you I just prefer a V8 and I am no fan to a turboed car. You are correct and yes my knowledge does go back to the late 80's and early 90's with the GN's and apparently Jim left out the part where I posted I will give you that. I would have gladly read the links posted if I was given the chance.
Oh and yes I also had a 70 Buick Skylark when I was 19 and a Chevy throughout my life and a Mopar and even a 1970 Mach1 w/a351c v4, amongst other cars so no its not a Pontiac thing either. I just have my own views on a turbo car. With that said again I was wrong in calling GNs and TTAs ricers and I do appoligize. Next time I will save those words for ricers themselves. I still do not agree with what was stated on GNs and TTAs but I will read your links and see for myself.
Now as for this thread going on here I think this was a punk move by a very insecure person, though I was wrong in calling your cars a ricers attempt , I never onced attacked any single individual unless that individual attacked with flames aswell and I especially did not post without that person there to defend himself. This all went hay wire when the first guy TTA#299OR 229 or whatever number he prefers came at me with trash talk and then ran when I noticed all the guests on a topic that had been dead for a while. I knew what was comming and I blew a gasket because I allowed myself to fall into this trap.
I never said a GN was not fast either, I just have my doubts on what was posted on achieving 10's especially for under 3k and without any suspension work or giving me times like 11's and 10's without NHRA guide book mods to legally be on a track. I was not aware there were tracks that do allow you to run those times, here by me the tracks are strict.
Also 20k that I posted was for 10 second times and included setting the car for NHRA rules and modifying the suspension and brakes not just the engine and not for 12's or 11's.
So after reading your comments on me, though I fail to see how some of you feel like you do I still felt it necessary to come on here and do the right thing, both for my choice in words and to defend the rep you guys so quickly built for me not even knowing me personally.
Oh and 72 Firebird, not to knock your car but a 1972 Firebird is a sweet car but hardly a muscle car just the same. I believe a 72 bird as yours came equipped with a low compression, smog controlled 2 bolt main 350 2bbl mated to a 350 turbo trans and should have a 10bolt 2:7? to a 3:08 open rear, not knocking it bro I know they are nice cars but to try and compare that to a 1970 Formula 400 RAIII WITH A 10:75.1 compression ratio mated to a muncie close ratio 4-speed and a 3:73 limited slip factory 12bolt all wrapped to weigh 3400lbs. is hardly a fair comparison. So please understand I appreciate the way you try to help me understand where you are comming from bout TTAs and GNs, but understand what I have aswell to see where I am comming from also. Oh and the guy with the GTO talking 360 RWHP on a RAIII, have you had the car dynoed? Because if that is from literature I hate to tell you its a proven fact that Pontiac underrated thier cars to increase sales for insurance purposes of the buyer fearing that the age bracket these cars pertained to would not afford the insurance and hence not by the car. Back then insurance went by HP ratings for a policy price which is much different then today.
Ok I just wanted to get this out and again appoligize to the members on here for my choice in words, I hope it can be accepted.

cHEERS,
~Lou

firebirdnation said:
What are you talking about dude? I posted them back, but I am not here to act as your servant. That was the original location, unless you mean the 3.8 turbo thread, and in that case, all those threads were hard deleted. But, that was an entirely different discussion.
Yes the 3.8 turbo thread that is were this started and Lou was being a jerk and giving out misinformation...but for for the simple delete button and all is gone and can't be Retrieved . Makes you guys look better, I didn't get involved in your BB or lou's DA untill you came here...Don't try to act like you are Innocent now. Your BB deleted, then tried to act like we started it...NOT THE TRUETH.

Ttype83 said:
Yes the 3.8 turbo thread that is were this started and Lou was being a jerk and giving out misinformation...but for for the simple delete button and all is gone and can't be Retrieved . Makes you guys look better, I didn't get involved in your BB or lou's DA untill you came here...Don't try to act like you are Innocent now. Your BB deleted, then tried to act like we started it...NOT THE TRUETH.

Dude, you first posted the link here and came there, how can you say that you did not start it? We did not come here and start bashing you or your members.

The chumps myspace, i went to it and has so much GARBAGE on there it locked my computer up. This cat's a moron!

No kidding, I think my computer now hates me. Please don't click that link if you can help it.

firebirdnation said:
Why do you think he is so defensive?

Because you are a lying sack of sh*t. I wish I had the inclination to go through and compare each and every post you edited. Not to mention that you have yet to post the unedited original thread only the link to the second edited thread when the first was hijacked. You still have yet to address that issue there Bob-O. Much like your hero, the big "B" you glaze over it and or just ignore it completely. Facts, we don't need no stinking facts!!! We have Bob and his brother super Louie.

firebirdnation said:
I don't have time to play games. I hope someone has it all in their cache; If so I hope they will post it.

You made time to hi-jack my post over there, ramble on about this, that and internet law, edit posts only to try and erase any evidence of doing so, then repost the new and improved version, call me a liar, pat Louie on the back and come here and get at me. Stop bullsh*tting yourself you have plenty of time to do it, you don't want to and have demonstrated an inability to post the UNBIASED truth to let folks sort it out for themselves. That is why I am on your azz, it has nothing to do with being defensive but then again with your track record regarding this matter maybe I should up my meds if I truly expected any differently.

firebirdnation said:
This whole thing is childish. I know better than to get involved in these silly internet wars.

Then keep your azz outta them and let we ricers get back to our la-la land of 12, 11 and 10-second, stock block, stock suspended cars. No worries Bob-o as I believe I am too an idiot for expecting you to stand up and be a man. Tis better to try and stack the deck in your favor; no? It's getting dark Bob-o so you had better head for the hills as you think that I am a loon, just wait till the sun goes down. There are some real winners on here with stock block 9-second cars. Tell your boy Louie you have been to the dark side and survived. I'll even send you a t-shirt to prove it.

Jim C.

firebirdnation said:
Dude, you first posted the link here and came there, how can you say that you did not start it? We did not come here and start bashing you or your members.
Ah I do believe that my first post here was number 15...Giving out misinformation again...try again .. this time with something that is true.

firebirdnation said:

Because that is where your boy was really on a roll. How convienent. :rolleyes:

Jim C.

Kinda on topic :biggrin: :biggrin:

In 1990 I had a 75 Firebird Formula that exact color. Different nose, but a very close, fun car. 455 from a wagon that I rebuilt practiced gasket match ect. In short, the neatest ride I had come up with so far. I was 25.

Wife saw a GN. Had to have one.

Ran the stone stock GN against my 455 hot rod. No boost launch. Bird tourqed off the line and when settled they ran even to around 100 mph. Sold the Bird to my brother the next day. It got 8 mpg at best. The wife was getting 24-25 highway mpg in the GN.

Bottom line, it was a fun car, but I never looked back.

:D

BillyRValentine said:
Because you are a lying sack of sh*t. I wish I had the inclination to go through and compare each and every post you edited. Not to mention that you have yet to post the unedited original thread only the link to the second edited thread when the first was hijacked. You still have yet to address that issue there Bob-O. Much like your hero, the big "B" you glaze over it and or just ignore it completely. Facts, we don't need no stinking facts!!! We have Bob and his brother super Louie.

You made time to hi-jack my post over there, ramble on about this, that and internet law, edit posts only to try and erase any evidence of doing so, then repost the new and improved version, call me a liar, pat Louie on the back and come here and get at me. Stop bullsh*tting yourself you have plenty of time to do it, you don't want to and have demonstrated an inability to post the UNBIASED truth to let folks sort it out for themselves. That is why I am on your azz, it has nothing to do with being defensive but then again with your track record regarding this matter maybe I should up my meds if I truly expected any differently.

Then keep your azz outta them and let we ricers get back to our la-la land of 12, 11 and 10-second, stock block, stock suspended cars. No worries Bob-o as I believe I am too an idiot for expecting you to stand up and be a man. Tis better to try and stack the deck in your favor; no? It's getting dark Bob-o so you had better head for the hills as you think that I am a loon, just wait till the sun goes down. There are some real winners on here with stock block 9-second cars. Tell your boy Louie you have been to the dark side and survived. I'll even send you a t-shirt to prove it.

Jim C.

Why do you continue to try and draw more people into this discussion? I never once claimed your cars were ricers. Nice try though, but you are still as sharp as a tennis ball. I guess you were hoping I had hard deleted those posts eh.

Ttype83 said:
Ah I do believe that my first post here was number 15...Giving out misinformation again...try again .. this time with something that is true.

Did anyone personally attack you or invite you over?

firebirdnation said:
Why do you continue to try and draw more people into this discussion? I never once claimed your cars were ricers. Nice try though, but you are still as sharp as a tennis ball. I guess you were hoping I had hard deleted those posts eh.

I thought you were done like 5 posts back?

BW

firebirdnation said:
Did anyone personally attack you or invite you over?
EEEE...wrong Again I NEVER logged on to your BB...more misinformation
Try again..

Dude , thats funny my pc works fine on my space and so does my friends, so maybe its not that I am a moron, but rather your pc or choice in internet connection. Are you guys for real? Is this what you do? I am on here trying to appoligize and end this and you are still going off on frivilious stuff as such? Ok fine, have it your way............

Lata,
~Lou

firebirdnation said:
What is your point again, or do you not have one?
That you are trying to act all Innocent... I've called you on it...you tried to turn it on me...failed.....As you can tell I hate lies, censorship...Try again

So again point is your BB deleted,censored posts to make it look like we started crap...Try again

Ttype83 said:
That you are trying to act all Innocent... I've called you on it...you tried to turn it on me...failed.....As you can tell I hate lies, censorship...Try again

So again point is your BB deleted,censored posts to make it look like we started crap...Try again

Are you and the other dude the same dude? How would you know what was posted over there if you just logged onto FBN a little while ago? Sounds like someone else may be telling tall tales.

Back