You can type here any text you want

did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
firebirdnation said:
Are you and the other dude the same dude? How would you know what was posted over there if you just logged onto FBN a little while ago? Sounds like someone else may be telling tall tales.
Again tring to turn it around..look at the times and DATES... I read the crap your boy posted..then saw you you guys tried to change it. Nope me and Jim C. are 2 different people..He's like 6' 3" 260lbs and I'm only 5' 8" at around 160lbs...We are the same on posting the Trueth and not censoring posts...TRY AGAIN

firebirdnation said:
Does this mean your going to admit your lying?
OH CRAP ... PASS THE PIPE DUDE, you must be smoking some GOOD SH!T
What Am I lying about...oh god this is going to be good...well it better be...

Ttype83 said:
Again tring to turn it around..look at the times and DATES... I read the crap your boy posted..then saw you you guys tried to change it. Nope me and Jim C. are 2 different people..He's like 6' 3" 260lbs and I'm only 5' 8" at around 160lbs...We are the same on posting the Trueth and not censoring posts...TRY AGAIN

You are a liar dude, I deleted that stuff early this morning, and came over here way after all of it was posted, hence why everyone asked where it went. Now you are caught in a lie. Can you stand up and admit it?

Ttype83 said:
OH CRAP ... PASS THE PIPE DUDE, you must be smoking some GOOD SH!T
What Am I lying about...oh god this is going to be good...well it better be...

Interesting, big geek/Valentine liked to use the word pipe too, "here is your pipe", kind of strange you use the same word. Not a very common word I must say. :wink:

firebirdnation said:
You are a liar dude, I deleted that stuff early this morning, and came over here way after all of it was posted, hence why everyone asked where it went. Now you are caught in a lie. Can you stand up and admit it?

Again.. I rad the crap..then SAW were you guys DELETED a bunch of posts...So whos lying... PASS THE PIPE

firebirdnation said:
I thought you had a point to make like 8 posts back?

Im not the guy who made 15 posts in this thread :confused:

Seems that this thread was started about THAT thread over there, everyone read it before it was edited, and now your trying to make it appear that we are a bunch of goons.

We are a good bunch of guys that dont take sh!t from anybody.

BW

Yo Jim, what is your malfunction dude? This is all about being called a ricer, I appoligized but you keep on going like a duracell bunny. I never said Gn were slow I just disagree with your 10 second post for under 3k and no suspension work needed.You still have showed me no proof that I am wrong and I the same with you so why are you carrying on like this then? I mean if you really felt you were right why be so defensive?

Bob forget about it dude, you will be here all night. This Jim Character is a loser bro with a chip on his shoulder for V8 power. I appoligized again and tried to do the right thing about my choice in comments even though they chose this route to handle themselves with me. So let him cry, scream and hollar, he has nothing to worry me or you about and no matter how bad he tries to knock me, people know me and the same for you. So screw it.

Ttype83 said:
Again.. I rad the crap..then SAW were you guys DELETED a bunch of posts...So whos lying... PASS THE PIPE

You say you read it after I came over here, only problem is that it was already deleted. And you like to use caps like your "boy" too. :biggrin:

Louie, Louie, Louie, I cannot believe that you came here to continue on but if you want to go on getting busted up so be it.

RamAirThree said:
Ok first off I want to start with an appology for the hundredth time already for my choice in words for generalizing my thoughts on GNs. Apparently JIM WAS NOT MAN ENOUGH TO POST ANY OF THAT UP FOR YOU ALL TO READ.

Ummm....... Listen up boy blunder, I didn't post anything other than your myspace link to bust your ballz. I told you then that if you were offended then I was man enough to appologize. So get your facts straight there chief because this is BB in not under your pivot mans control.

RamAirThree said:
Next I am not closed minded people infact you do not even know me to comment on me like you have, infact you will find if you do know me I have given just about every car manufacturer a shot and found that I feel solidified in an American V8. So enough with the close minded stuff I only can tell you I just prefer a V8 and I am no fan to a turboed car. You are correct and yes my knowledge does go back to the late 80's and early 90's with the GN's and apparently Jim left out the part where I posted I will give you that.

That is NOT what you stated in your posts that have been permantely deleted. Hmmmmm........ And I am willing to bet more than a few saw them before they were.

RamAirThree said:
I would have gladly read the links posted if I was given the chance.

??????????????????????

RamAirThree said:
Oh and yes I also had a 70 Buick Skylark when I was 19 and a Chevy throughout my life and a Mopar and even a 1970 Mach1 w/a351c v4, amongst other cars so no its not a Pontiac thing either. I just have my own views on a turbo car. With that said again I was wrong in calling GNs and TTAs ricers and I do appoligize. Next time I will save those words for ricers themselves.

RamAirThree said:
I still do not agree with what was stated on GNs and TTAs but I will read your links and see for myself.

Hold up wait a second, now you are stating that you suddenly see the light when we were previously, full of it and I can't remember all the rest of the sh*t you were talking but to some it up we all lived in a dillusional state. I am sure there are others here who remember your comments.

RamAirThree said:
Now as for this thread going on here I think this was a punk move by a very insecure person, though I was wrong in calling your cars a ricers attempt , I never onced attacked any single individual unless that individual attacked with flames aswell and I especially did not post without that person there to defend himself.

For the oompteenth time take a look, I didn't start the thread. I busted your ballz and if it was in bad taste then again I appologize. Ummm..... The idea of a BB is to be able to post freely without time contraints so you don't have to be there to defend yourself slim.

Now Louie, I am going to call you to task again do be prepared.

RamAirThree said:
This all went hay wire when the first guy TTA#299OR 229 or whatever number he prefers came at me with trash talk and then ran when I noticed all the guests on a topic that had been dead for a while. I knew what was comming and I blew a gasket because I allowed myself to fall into this trap.

RamAirThree said:
I never said a GN was not fast either,

Lie number one, as a matter of fact that is exactly what you said but added that they can be made fast with a boatload of money.

RamAirThree said:
I just have my doubts on what was posted on achieving 10's especially for under 3k and without any suspension work or giving me times like 11's and 10's without NHRA guide book mods to legally be on a track.

Doubts???????? You called them out and out lies!!!! :eek: Now you are changing your story.

RamAirThree said:
I was not aware there were tracks that do allow you to run those times, here by me the tracks are strict.

Now you do.

RamAirThree said:
Also 20k that I posted was for 10 second times and included setting the car for NHRA rules and modifying the suspension and brakes not just the engine and not for 12's or 11's.

Louie, we are doing that selective memory thing again. :wink:

RamAirThree said:
So after reading your comments on me, though I fail to see how some of you feel like you do I still felt it necessary to come on here and do the right thing, both for my choice in words and to defend the rep you guys so quickly built for me not even knowing me personally.

You do it to yourself slim.

RamAirThree said:
Oh and 72 Firebird, not to knock your car but a 1972 Firebird is a sweet car but hardly a muscle car just the same.

Just couldn't help yourself could you? :biggrin:

RamAirThree said:
I believe a 72 bird as yours came equipped with a low compression, smog controlled 2 bolt main 350 2bbl mated to a 350 turbo trans and should have a 10bolt 2:7? to a 3:08 open rear, not knocking it bro I know they are nice cars but to try and compare that to a 1970 Formula 400 RAIII WITH A 10:75.1 compression ratio mated to a muncie close ratio 4-speed and a 3:73 limited slip factory 12bolt all wrapped to weigh 3400lbs. is hardly a fair comparison. So please understand I appreciate the way you try to help me understand where you are comming from bout TTAs and GNs, but understand what I have aswell to see where I am comming from also. Oh and the guy with the GTO talking 360 RWHP on a RAIII, have you had the car dynoed? Because if that is from literature I hate to tell you its a proven fact that Pontiac underrated thier cars to increase sales for insurance purposes of the buyer fearing that the age bracket these cars pertained to would not afford the insurance and hence not by the car. Back then insurance went by HP ratings for a policy price which is much different then today.

No need for me to address.

RamAirThree said:
Ok I just wanted to get this out and again appoligize to the members on here for my choice in words, I hope it can be accepted.

cHEERS,
~Lou [/QUOTE]

Smartest thing you have posted all day. Take care.

Jim C.

firebirdnation said:
Interesting, big geek/Valentine liked to use the word pipe too, "here is your pipe", kind of strange you use the same word. Not a very common word I must say. :wink:
Well I will take that as a Compliment because I have GREAT respect for Jim C. ..THANKS...Maybe it's our ages... PASS THE PIPE FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT...

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Im not the guy who made 15 posts in this thread :confused:

Seems that this thread was started about THAT thread over there, everyone read it before it was edited, and now your trying to make it appear that we are a bunch of goons.

We are a good bunch of guys that dont take sh!t from anybody.

BW

I am not making you or anyone else here appear as anything, there is only one person here whom we have a problem with. You are inserting yourself by yourself. Why do you attach yourself to what Jim does on other forums? Nobody insulted you or anyone else here. Jim is our problem, not you.

Ttype83 said:
Well I will take that as a Compliment because I have GREAT respect for Jim C. ..THANKS...Maybe it's our ages... PASS THE PIPE FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT...

Perhaps you have a little too much respect for Jim C, are you his waterboy all the time? You even try to act like Jim C, how cute. Or perhaps you are Jim C?

firebirdnation said:

Argggggggg. How did you figure that one out? It is the other Jim , my alter ego!!! :eek: Really and trully there is only one member here and it is me. I am omnipotent and have thousand of memberships. :D

Jim C. or S. or sh*t I can't remember.

BillyRValentine said:
Argggggggg. How did you figure that one out? It is the other Jim , my alter ego!!! :eek: Really and trully there is only one member here and it is me. I am omnipotent and have thousand of memberships. :D

Jim C. or S. or sh*t I can't remember.

Dude, did you come out of the closet to the rest of your "boys" here, or did I edit that into your post too?

Firebirdnation,

With the time you've been on the Buick boards, have you found how quick our ricer cars are?

jurassic five 7 said:
Firebirdnation,

With the time you've been on the Buick boards, have you found how quick our ricer cars are?

I never referred to your car as a ricer, perhaps you should know a little about what you speak.... :rolleyes:

Back