You can type here any text you want

did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BillyRValentine said:
Argggggggg. How did you figure that one out? It is the other Jim , my alter ego!!! :eek: Really and trully there is only one member here and it is me. I am omnipotent and have thousand of memberships. :D

Jim C. or S. or sh*t I can't remember.
Funny sh!t ......They are now tring a different tac and it's not working either...It's funny when they are out of the little circle were they can CONTROL the information.....Try again firebirdnation

firebirdnation said:
I never referred to your car as a ricer, perhaps you should know a little about what you speak.... :rolleyes:
How do we really know..the posts on your BB are censored to anything you like.

Ttype83 said:
Funny sh!t ......They are now tring a different tac and it's not working either...It's funny when they are out of the little circle were they can CONTROL the information.....Try again firebirdnation

Is that the best you can do? You get caught in a lie and tuck your tail and run. Fabulous. :biggrin:

Ttype83 said:
How do we really know..the posts on your BB are censored to anything you like.

Of course they are, what else would explain your low IQ? Oh wait, it shines here too, perhaps I am also editing posts here as well. :D

firebirdnation said:
Is that the best you can do? You get caught in a lie and tuck your tail and run. Fabulous. :biggrin:
Again show were I have LIED..CENSORED...DELETED POSTS... oh wait I'm not a admin..even if I was I wouldn't. Let what was posted stand for all to see and judge for them selfs...OH wait you CAN'T do that...lol

Ttype83 said:
Again show were I have LIED..CENSORED...DELETED POSTS... oh wait I'm not a admin..even if I was I wouldn't. Let what was posted stand for all to see and judge for them selfs...OH wait you CAN'T do that...lol

I already did, did you forget that you said you went over to FBN after I came here? If that were the truth, than you would have to be lying because I had already delete all the related posts in an attempt to put this whole thing to rest. Therefore, you are a liar, and a bad one at that. I posted it back up, but you don't like the fact that your idol looks like an idiot. Sorry, but those are his words and the entire thread.

firebirdnation said:
Of course they are, what else would explain your low IQ? Oh wait, it shines here too, perhaps I am also editing posts here as well. :D
Nope you can't and it kills you..So know you are doing what you Accused Jim C. of doing personal attacks... Dude you are so good at this I may have to Stoop to yoor level of IQ..wait I need to drive home and get my kids old crayons so I can be at the same level...lol

firebirdnation said:
If that were the truth, than you would have to be lying because I had already delete all the related posts in an attempt to put this whole thing to rest.

If you wanted to put this thing to rest, why did you come over here?

RamAirThree said:
Yo Jim, what is your malfunction dude? This is all about being called a ricer, I appoligized but you keep on going like a duracell bunny. I never said Gn were slow I just disagree with your 10 second post for under 3k and no suspension work needed.You still have showed me no proof that I am wrong and I the same with you so why are you carrying on like this then? I mean if you really felt you were right why be so defensive?

Louie, no bunny more like a pissed off silver back. I NEVER said anything about running 10's for 3-k or anywere around that mark. I did say that I ran low 11's for roughly $2800.00 or so and beleived that with todays technology and a few more $$$ that it would have been possible to run 10's and I stand by that statement. I also stated that it took roughly 6-k for my car to get into the 10's with the parts I chose. Again you have it twisted. I didn't get pizzed at you but more-so was flipping you sh*t as you were my Buick bretheren by stating that not only were they FOS but so was I. I didn't even get ill with you then. I did get live when Bob-o started his sh*t slinging and ducking and dodging.

RamAirThree said:
Bob forget about it dude, you will be here all night. This Jim Character is a loser bro with a chip on his shoulder for V8 power.

Wow, what an obtuse statement. I don't have a chip on my shoulders about any kind of power or the wheels that drive it. If that is the case why do I also own a 10-second daily driven Trans Am. Hmmmmmm......... I even posted the link to ls1tech for your reading pleasure. You are right about one thing though and that is that I must be a loser to be arguring with you at 10:30 at night instead of getting laid, making money or driving one of my cars, but I am still an artist with the cheese wiz. :D

RamAirThree said:
I appoligized again and tried to do the right thing about my choice in comments even though they chose this route to handle themselves with me. So let him cry, scream and hollar, he has nothing to worry me or you about and no matter how bad he tries to knock me, people know me and the same for you. So screw it.

That is a true statement in regards to people now know the both of you. I am not screaming, hollering or whining. I am simply pointing out all of the flaws with first your boys posts and now yours.

Jim C.

firebirdnation said:
I NEVER lie...but if you keep saying it enough someone MIGHT believe you here...Try Again

Ttype83 said:
Nope you can't and it kills you..So know you are doing what you Accused Jim C. of doing personal attacks... Dude you are so good at this I may have to Stoop to yoor level of IQ..wait I need to drive home and get my kids old crayons so I can be at the same level...lol

Damn, it's hard to debate a 12 year old. I am going to take off that way you can look as if you have a minimal level of intelligence. To all those whom had to read this crap, I apologize, and I apologize to the sites admin. I should not be flaming on someone elses forum.

jurassic five 7 said:
If you wanted to put this thing to rest, why did you come over here?

To set the record straight and to try and stop the flaming by being honest. Are you going to tell me that if you seen someone spreading lies about you on a public forum that you would not stop in to set the record straight?

I actually tried to stop this early this morning by contacting site admin. I seen where this was heading, but so far nobody has acted to delete your on going thread of flames.

firebirdnation said:
Dude, did you come out of the closet to the rest of your "boys" here, or did I edit that into your post too?

I sure did sweetpea!!! That is truly some funny shidt. I am very comfortable with my sexuality thank you. What about you? This is like a Jerry Springer show but it makes for GREAT ratings.

Jim C.

firebirdnation said:
To set the record straight and to try and stop the flaming by being honest. Are you going to tell me that if you seen someone spreading lies about you on a public forum that you would not stop in to set the record straight?
So is that is why you tried to turn it on me with personal attacks....Try Again

you know what JIM you are a blatant liar dude, and instead of accusing Bob of hiding behind deletions and edits I think it is more about you doing it. So you call yourself a man and even when someone in an attempt to appoligize to everyone on here to do the right thing you still look to make trouble. Again I never said GNs were slow, that is a lie, I just do think they are more expensive then a V8 dollar for dollar. I especially do not believe you can do 10's for under 3k and with a non touched undercarriage tell me you are doing optimal 10's aswell. Thats it.... I do not like the idea of relying on turbo instead of raw muscle and that just how I feel, just like you feel differently. The only thing I did wrong was the comment and I am even here to correct that and look at how you reply. You are a real winner dude let me tell you. Oh and I did not bow down dude or see the light, I still do not care for turboed cars. Its just after some thought I realized I was wrong in my choice of words depicting a generalization of GN's and TTAs. I was wrong for that and I am here to appoligize for that. Which is more then I can say for the way you are acting.

~Lou

BillyRValentine said:
I sure did sweetpea!!! That is truly some funny shidt. I am very comfortable with my sexuality thank you. What about you? This is like a Jerry Springer show but it makes for GREAT ratings.

Jim C.

Do you always ask for other males phone numbers and post your photos to other guys, or did I also edit your photo into the discussion? :D

firebirdnation said:

I actually tried to stop this early this morning by contacting site admin. I seen where this was heading, but so far nobody has acted to delete your on going thread of flames.
That's right when you can't CONTROL try to get someone else to DELETE...

Ttype83 said:
So is that is why you tried to turn it on me with personal attacks....Try Again

You started the personal attacks....try again, is this the same as I am rubber and you are glue? 1st grade?

Ttype83 said:
Well I will take that as a Compliment because I have GREAT respect for Jim C. ..THANKS...Maybe it's our ages... PASS THE PIPE FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT...

I love you too Jimbo, I mean me. Ummmm....... Puff, puff, give!!! Someone is messing up the rotation. :eek:

Jim C.

Back