did you know TR's and TTA's are Rice ?

Ttype83 said:
Not even a nice try...I never lied...but you did

How about I post your buddy Kennys personal information on a public forum? Is that ok with you? After that, people can take cheap shots at him, are you cool with that too?

*Later tonight back at firdbirdnation.abc*

"hey lou?
Yah jim!"

We rulz right?

Oh, yeah, we rulez buddy...

We sure got under their skinz huh?

MMMHMMMM... V8 PONCHOS OR BUST

Night buddy!
Good night friend....

*crickets*

Sweet dreams of 67 670 headed wz blocks, 68 16 round port heads, 1970 ram air III heads dancing in their heads....

I am almost ashamed to own a pontiac still. :eek:

BW

Ttype83 said:
First..Again I'm not Jim C. and when you POST links to WEB SITES on the internet how does that become unethical...God that one is justout there....Dude you are so deep in right field you can't even see the game.....Please come back in..

Jim, knock that sh*t off!!! You can't debate this issue using logic. We will have to meet in our mutual cerebral cortex and sort this out. Bring some M&M's will ya. I'll bring the Diet Coke. :D

Jim C.

BillyRValentine said:
Jim, knock that sh*t off!!! You can't debate this issue using logic. We will have to meet in our mutual cerebral cortex and sort this out. Bring some M&M's will ya. I'll bring the Diet Coke. :D

Jim C.
You're ON...Yep that is something that is missing with them..lol

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:

"hey lou?
Yah jim!"

We rulz right?

Night buddy!
Good night friend....

*crickets*

Sweet dreams of 67 670 headed wz blocks, 68 16 round port heads, 1970 ram air III heads dancing in their heads....

BW

I am ashamed you own a pontiac too. ;)

firebirdnation said:
Interesting, but why could none of the members here find them then when I came over here? Seems you are telling tall tales again.

Aww..... sh*t I give up you must be right. It is your board.

Jim C.

Lou's expression after seeing Bryans car and Jack Cotton's car...

2pqu7nk.jpg

''Maybe i should think twice before calling a Buick 'Rice''

jurassic five 7 said:
Lou's expression after seeing Bryans car and Jack Cotton's car...

2pqu7nk.jpg

''Maybe i should think twice before calling a Buick 'Rice''

Seems you wanted to end the flames, yet you contribute too.

firebirdnation said:
Actually, according to Jim, you guys allow flame wars here. I am following your rules as any good guest would. If you didn't allow flames, you would have deleted all the flames here.

Please post evidence to your claims.

Too late, you've already deleted all the evidence.

Are you telling me this post wasn't edited?

As one of the Jim's said:

"If you can't compete, you must delete"

OK enough kids :rolleyes:

You can go back and forth your entire life on this subject and never win...either side. Although I am wondering how you can get a V8 NHRA appoved cheaper than a V6? I've raced V8's at the track for years and never seen anything saying a V6 needs more junk than any other car on the track. I mean as an example, you got to have a drive shaft loop right? They cost about 25.00 bux on my buick and 60.00 bux on my V8 truck...and I need two for the truck. Well so far It's more cost effective for me to run my Buick than my V8 :confused: I'm not trying to be a smart ass about this but I do plan to run my Regal and need to know this stuff if It's true.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:

"hey lou?
Yah jim!"

We rulz right?

Night buddy!
Good night friend....

*crickets*

BW

That is some funny sh*t. You should be writing sitcoms. Just remember, every shed has a few "special tools" in it. What can ya do? I do understand how you feel though. I am wondering if I should consider selling my 70 Lemans Sport so that this idiocy doesn't consume me through osmosis. :eek:

Jim C.

SVORay said:
OK enough kids :rolleyes:

You can go back and forth your entire life on this subject and never win...either side. Although I am wondering how you can get a V8 NHRA appoved cheaper than a V6? I've raced V8's at the track for years and never seen anything saying a V6 needs more junk than any other car on the track. I mean, you got to have a drive shaft loop right? They cost about 25.00 bux on my buick and 60.00 bux on my V8 truck...and I need two for the truck. Well so far It's more cost effective for me to run my Buick than my V8 :confused: I'm not trying to be a smart ass about this but I do plan to run my Regal and need to know this stuff.

I agree with you, and I have no argument against a buick turbo or any turbo. My only problem is posting someones personal information on a public forum and taking cheap shots at that person. I don't understand why you guys don't see that as being wrong. I am sure if the shoe was on the other foot, you would agree.

Exuse me??????????? what learning experience?
What two guys jim and Ttype 83 can be like on a monitor..........oh yes lesson learned on that.

Just like how in my appology I tried to explain to 72Firebird why I feel like I do? I wasn't knocking his car, I only brought it up because he tried to explain his reasoning to liking turboed cars in comparison to his 72, so I wanted him to understand how in comparison aswell I choose my car over turboed. It was not a cheap shot or a flame, infact he was one of three guys on the thread that was actually a gentleman about it, so I just wanted him to understand it not because of a close mind but because of my cars capabilities and because I respected his way of handling the situation unlike others. But ofcourse Jimbo there tries to turn it around.......

Ok what ever dudes and to the guy who computer froze on myspace calling me a moron, all I can say bro is its the year 2006 get off dial up already.

As for pubicly listing myspace on here thanks for the free advertisement as it does not bother me either. So no worries, I actually like the publicity. I was really here just to apoligize and nothing more. But unfortunately some people cannot get over themselves........... so be it.

I am out,
~Lou

Ttype83 said:
Put he told you we were the same person...lol

Crap this is so funny...

So you ok if someone posts Kenneth Morain's personal information on a public forum and he is flamed. I would never do such a thing, but I don't think you would take it so lightly if someone happened to do such a childish thing, would you?

Ttype83 said:
No really I work graves and have nothing better to do....People in the office keep looking at me because I've been laughing MAO

Well I tried :(

Anyways, don't stay on here all night, remember you got a GN/T-type to support :cool: You can't do that if they boot your butt!