You can type here any text you want

Do you know this car???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry, can't help you but that is one SWEET friggin' ride!

I want it. I love different. :)

Here is another picture of that car that I took at this years Nats

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 535
He was parked right next to me at the Nats in the show this year. You can see my car to the right of it in the second photo. I cant think of his name. He was a nice guy and good to talk to. If I remember right he drove the car clear up to BG from Texas. I thought the car was very nice and would be tough competitor but the car didnt place.

if you do get any info on the rims please post here so I dont have to bother him...
thanks Dennis ;)

I think that's Paul Wilke's car. He won the Car Craft RSE event with it in 1998. I have the article sitting in front of me and it lists the wheels as being 17x10's from Complete Custom Wheel.

Browndog said:
I think that's Paul Wilke's car. He won the Car Craft RSE event with it in 1998. I have the article sitting in front of me and it lists the wheels as being 17x10's from Complete Custom Wheel.

Do you have access to a scanner to scan in that article, and email to me?? I would love to check it out!

Chance

ChanceG said:
Do you have access to a scanner to scan in that article, and email to me?? I would love to check it out!

Chance

Sure, I should be able to do it this weekend. The article doesn't have any clear pics of the wheels though.

Heheh that's the one :)

That issue and the GN retrospective/10 best Musclecars of all time issue are the only Car Crafts I keep handy :p

GN retrospective? What issue is that? I've got to have it laying around here somewhere!

I Was just thinking that that was in CC , if it does not say in the that article page i belive it mentioned a company called Colorado custom wheels . Good luck

Back