do you think you would win a fight against a ape?

And look at this!

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 419
Originally posted by Pablo

I have to think though that strength isnt the only determining factor in winning a fight.

Id like to see a good one hitter quitter from the ufc go up against an ape, like pedro rizzo or vitor belfort at their peak, sure the ape may be stronger but can it deliver a knockout blow with the speed and precision that those guys have?

Yup!!! you were laughing,at others ....

Now I'm laughing ...............
An Ape would still rip their head off and shove it where the sun dont shine in about 30sec..........

Apes don't fight fair either. When the Gorilla got loose from the Dallas Zoo this year, he was biting his victims while he was slapping them around.

Too bad for him, the Dallas Police don't fight fair, either and unloaded a couple service revolvers into him.

Originally posted by GreatestBuick
Well I've always wanted to go up to an ape and focking smack it!

Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today!

I had a friend from St Thomas who before he joined the Navy had a friend with a pet chimp.

When the chimp was bad he would spank it with a belt.

One day he was having a party and the chimp wanted to come out side and join the party but he made it stay in the house and it got pissed and started tearing the house up.

He went inside to "spank the monkey":D and the party guests after a few minutes started worrying that he was hurting the monkey because of all the noise from inside the house.

Basically the cute little chimp opened a 55 gal drum of whip azz on its owner and the all the racket was him getting his azz beat down.

Said the monkey’s fists were like "little stones":eek:

This dude would put S.H.I.T. on your ass Ajax would not take off. :eek:

Attachments

• bad boy.jpg
    bad boy.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 402
Originally posted by GreatestBuick
Well I've always wanted to go up to an ape and focking smack it!

I dont know why, but do you think you could beat up an ape?

Darwin says "Just do it!" :D :eek: ;)

I think it would be an even fight between Jim "Platehead" Rome and the ape...........as both their knuckles scrape the ground when they walk and make noises that aren't human.

I'd have to say the ape is probably smarter cause he doesn't do a pinch/wad between his cheek and gum.

mike tyson would whip a chimp

now a gorrilla is a different story...unless you had a .45

laughing at me?

I dont even want to hit an ape

I would like to shoot one in the wild and have it mounted though.

lol *goes into hiding from the E.L.F. people*

if any doubt remains concerning the ferociousness of chimps,
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-chimp5mar05,0,4930133.story?coll=la-home-headlines
March 5, 2005
HAVILAH, Calif. — St. James and LaDonna Davis raised Moe the chimpanzee as their son. That was the word they used to describe him, and that was how they treated him — like a hairy, rambunctious child who was a pampered member of the family.

The Davises were visiting Moe at an animal sanctuary in the hills of eastern Kern County — a place to which he had been banished after biting a woman — when they were attacked by two other chimps and brutally mauled.

St. James Davis took the brunt of the attack, the ferocity of which left paramedics stunned.

"I had no idea a chimpanzee was capable of doing that to a human," said Kern County Fire Capt. Curt Merrell, who was among the first on the scene.

Davis, 62, who remained in critical condition Friday at Loma Linda University Medical Center, was badly disfigured. According to his wife, he lost all the fingers from both hands, an eye, part of his nose, cheek and lips, and part of his buttocks. His foot was mutilated and his heel bone was cracked.

... The attack ended when the son-in-law of the sanctuary's owners shot and killed the two rampaging chimps.

... Male chimps usually stand about 4 to 5 1/2 feet tall and weigh from 100 to 120 pounds, experts say. They are strong and aggressive animals who routinely kill much larger creatures in the wild. Their upper-body strength is said to be at least five times that of the average human.

"These are vicious, vicious animals that can pick you up and throw you across the room," said Dr. Tom Jenkins, a veterinarian in Lake Isabella who is familiar with the Brauers' sanctuary.

Tom funny you should find this post as when I saw the news last night, the first thing I thought of was this post. Anyone wanna smack a chimp now:eek: :D :D

when you do this

Greatest Buick I wanna know so i can go to vegas and lay my money on Kong:D